DPS LF Raid Guild

I’m new to playing dps, I don’t really know what dps I want to play and havent found the one that ‘clicks’ just yet. Either way I’m happy to take suggestions so I guess what this post is saying is.

I’m looking for a raiding guild, preferably AOTC, some mythic would be nice as well. I’d like to do m+ and achieve KSM as well.

I probably wont be doing any transfers aswell since we have an EXP buff til the 11th, i’d rather level to save some money.

I’m available most days and times, have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment so.

Leave your spam, I’ll get back to you when I can.

1 Like

Hello Xenophilius!

We’re looking for a mage & an enhance shaman for for our heroic raiding team. Currently we’re 8/9 Heroic. We raid Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30pm - 10pm EST. We run mythic keystones on our off nights, and we have a guild event on Mondays dedicated to running keys as a guild and community!

If this sounds interesting to you, please reach out to Kiuayoukai or Van!

Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi!

My guild has a 10 person team that is expanding to become and AOTC 20 person team. We are looking for ACTIVE members both to fill out the raid team, as well as to run mid to high M+ keys. When we’re not raiding, we’re running keys. I am not opposed to new recruits checking us out on an “informal trial” type deal. If you wanted to come check us out on Discord and roll some keys or whatever else with us, I’m cool with that. It gives you a chance to feel us out and for us to feel you out and see if we’re all a good fit for each other.

We are accepting ALL classes but specifically requesting:
Resto Shaman
Holy Priest
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker
Resto Druid
BM Hunter
Arms Warrior
Fury Warrior

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

• drama bad.
  • Toxic bad.
  • chill vibes good!

If you’re interested, hit me on Discord: Raemynn

Giving it a bump

Hey there Xenophilius! Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of dad/mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members with KSM in season 1 &2. And several more right there about to get the achievement.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @730pm server (CST). We finished 6/8H VOTI, and we are 8/9 Heroic in AtSC. We are looking to bolster our team up to 25 man as we do reclears and potentially get some mythic boss boss. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!

Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Stormrage Misfits is currently looking for Experienced players who are interested in Mythic+/Raiding/Guild Events/PvP! Looking For active players for our core Tank/Dps/Heals 5/9H Active Discord as well!

We do Guild Events Like T mog Runs, T mog Contests, Guild Lottery, And guild runs with Mythic +! We are currently seeking Ranged and Melee Dps as well as Tanks! 1 Heal spot open!

Add TaLLz22#1624 If your interested!

Bumping once more!

Hoping to find a home asap!

Hi Xenophilius,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 16+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Still looking

The search goes on!

Hope everyone is having a good day

Hey Xenophilius,
Lets chat! I think you’d be a good fit!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ LWIW, horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
9/9H ATSC 9/9N ATSC 8/8H VOTI

Needs
Healers: R Druid, Disc Priest, H Priest
Dps: Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Balance Druid, Enh Sham (Dps that can flex heal as well)

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Giving it a good evening bump

Morning everyone

Noon time!

Hey there, we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for! We’re a guild that always gets AotC but our focus is more on chill Mythic prog, so we push as far as we can into Mythic every tier while keeping a low-stress raid group. Hit me up if you’d like to chat more!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Interested for our Normal/AOTC team. Reach out on Discord HotnHordy#9685

Hello Xenophilius!

We are Seventies Slasher Film, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Druid
Mage
Paladin
Warlock

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Hi Xeno,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and a swing healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!