DPS LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello all, my name is Tesh. I am relatively new to mythic raiding as I only started about 2 months ago. I started playing wow in legion but never really had a core guild to play with as I’ve been a solo player. I got recruited on my DH from a pug and they eventually had me bring my Aug evoker since we lacked them.
My current prog is 4/9m with 10% wipe on Rashok until my guild disbanded (rip) I currently play Aug Voker. 446 ilvl with Naszuro. I’m a fairly good listener and attendance hasn’t been an issue ever. I can play Devastation well and have a good understanding of class/cd usage as well as position and prioritizing buff targets. My character is Caegon-BleedingHollow. I’m willing to transfer servers no problem. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Would love to chat with you more about our guild Eclipsed and we’re located on Stormrage…we have a raid team that might be a good fit for you (not sure of your days and times) but they are 4/9M with 4% on Rashok…they raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST…

If this interests you, lets talk further…can reach me at my Discord: nakkita or my BNET: britt2376#1776

Thanks and have a great day!

Envelop is a multi-mythic team guild. My team Good Vibes is recruiting. We are currently 7/9M and raid 2 nights a week. Good Vibez - Envelop.GG

Hi Tesh, would be interested in having you come check us out. Check out our info here and hit me up if interested - [A] Something Shiny 4/9M lfm - 7-10pm PST

Hello! We are in need of an Evoker and would love to chat with you further. We are currently 5/9M and raid T & Th, 8-11p PST (10p-1a CST/server). We also have a very strong M+ community, that enjoy doing keys with guildies.

Thank you!
Cailyth
Ascendance

Hey there. We raid Tues/Wed. 8-11 EST. We are on the lookout for additional dps. Feel free to check the below link and hit me on disc at dave.8088

Critically Dumb

Hi,

Does Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST work? We are looking for DPS and we are currently 3/9M with FE at 11%. If you are interested feel free to add me so we can chat more. My disc is vcronwen#7067.

Hey there, take a look at our guild and see if it would work for you. We are doing heroic/mythic trials next week. Reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks and good luck in your search!!

Children of Gloy is recruiting mythic raiders for 10.2 and beyond.

We are 6 hour raiding guild, Wed/Sun 8-11pm CST

Long-term group of players, returning after a break in 10.1. With CE in Ny’alotha and Sanctum of Domination, 9/10M in Nathria, 7/11M in Sepulcher, and 7/8M in VotI, we boast a reliable team with a very active discord. Our goal is to improve our play with dedicated players and push to become a consistent CE raiding team.

We are in the process of transferring the guild to Zul’jin from Hakkar to find a wider audience and a more active server.

Please reach out to one of the following to apply:
Heelix: Heelix#11464 (Bnet) / heelix (Discord)
Illidead: SirTrini#1525 (Bnet) / valythra (Discord) (edited)

Hey there, our guild is 5/9M with Zskarn down to 2%. We are a morning raiding guild on Area-52 and raid wed/thurs 9am-noon EST. We are interested in trialing a few pumper dps, with priority for a devoker. If you would like to learn more about us add my Btag Strickk#1722

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
Our team is Midcore Mythic. We are not a casual team; we are just not CE-focused.
We raid WED/THUR 8:30PM – 11:30PM EST
Current progression: 3/9M

Add me so we can chat!
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Hey Zalyssra,

If you were willing to main Devastation, Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for more for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Heya! We’re looking for DPS for our mythic prog team for S3. 4/9M Aberrus (7% on Rashok ourselves) and trialing folks on our chill alt nights.

Exclusive outcasts on Kel thuzad is recruiting a dps dh. Were 7/9m.