DPS LF Mythic Guild

I am looking for a guild with the goal of CE in Shadowlands. Am currently 11/12M on my dh. I can provide logs if needed. I can raid between 9pm-1am EST. I want a guild that can get content down.

Hit me up so we can chat. Might be able to see if you are a good fit for us. We are looking to push in SL.

Vendixon#11428

Rats is a new guild looking to fill out its ranks for Cutting Edge content and Mythic+ in Shadowlands. We’re a team comprised of CE and Mythic experienced raiders looking to create a semi-hardcore raid environment, where we aim to get Cutting Edge each patch, but maintain a lax, yet competitive, atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday-Thursday, 9pm-12am EST, with a potential third on Mondays if need be.

Open Spots : We are specifically looking for one healer, and a variety of dps specs. Of course, exception players of any role are always considered, and flexible players are a plus.

Contact : If seems like a good fit for you, you can reach out to either Versaggi#2245 or :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420 for more info!

If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello,

Libertas (Stormrage) is a mythic raiding guild (11/12) looking to expand our team for Shadowlands.

We raid Tue/Thu 9-12 EST.

If interested, contact icewolf#1585 or savory#1773 in game.

Hope to hear from you

Still looking

Offbeat is now recruiting for Shadowlands. We are comprised of raiders (ages 25-40) who have been playing together since Vanilla and are looking to round out our Mythic raiding roster. While our raid nights are a friendly and fun environment, ultimately we are highly competitive and looking for CE in each tier. We will raid approximately 6-9 hours per week (still being finalized), so plan on fast pulls, focused raiding, and one 5-10 minute break. The guild will use RCLootCouncil to assist in loot distribution on duplicate items.

For the remainder of BFA, the guild will be focusing on running M+, leveling alts, and getting to know our new potential raiders. Players looking for leadership opportunities are also welcome as we grow our raid team.

Server: Area 52

Raid Times/Days: Tues, Thurs, Sun 9-11:30 EST

Requirements: History of CE or relevant achievements, knowing your class, and being able to speak intelligently about your class design. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Recruiting: all roles and classes.

Contact Info:
Dadwald, Veyd

Battletag: Dadwald#1764, Veyd#1292 , or Cut#11787
Discord: Dadwald#1764 or Veyd#6469, or Cutmyself#9268

still looking

Hey Nightrain! I’m not going to spam post you like these guys. If you’re open to considering a strong and active guild on Alliance, I represent Illicit on Proudmoore and we are currently recruiting CE-focused DPS players.

I will post our forum post below if you’re interested with a bit more about us, but if you’d rather just talk more with me directly about how we can work together shoot me a bnet request!
bnet: ryry#11575

I look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Have a look at our post bud. We might be what you are looking for. If not, enjoy the free bump :slight_smile:

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
11/12 M Ny’Alotha

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 11/12M progression. We have made great progress in the 5 months we have raided together as a guild and we plan to continue to push better progression into Shadowlands.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving thier class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns. I do want to remind everyone if we ask you to sit for a boss please don’t take it personally. Everyone in guild will get the kills and the gear from the Mythic Ny’Alotha raid.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!

Bnet: Digichaos#1273, Galso#11753