DPS LF CE guild for shadowlands

I currently main a Havoc DH, and played DK & Druid alts in 8.3. I am able to swap to another main if needed.

Willing to server transfer, horde only.

CE in Eternal Palace & Ny’alotha, the Waking City.

Looking for a CE guild for shadowlands, would like to push up my ranks from my last guild, Zephyr on Mal’ Ganis.

Prefer 8pm EST start time, 2-4 nights per week.

Fry#11133 is my btag.
Fryze#7825 is my discord.

Hey there

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Still searchin

Hey Frryze-

I think your experience and ambition would make you an excellent addition to our raid team. We’re a new guild built around players with high-end CE experience, some recent some returning. We also put a lot of emphasis on the personal aspects of a raid group, and have been diligent about recruiting positive, mature players. We are focused on Castle Nathria, but even in the chill, team-building raids we’ve been doing once a week, its clear that we’ve got a special group. There are raid spots open for a DK and DH, so if you read our recruitment post and jive with our philosophy, I’d encourage you to put in an app!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Strictly Business raids 8-11pm eastern M/T/R :stuck_out_tongue: we are semi-hardcore pushing CE for every tier in SL :stuck_out_tongue: for more information Abasdar21#1478, just need a few dps spots filled