DPS LF AOTC/Mythic pushing Guild

I am looking for a roster spot in a fast paced AOTC guild that dabbles into mythic progression.
Prefer 2 nights a week any weekday is perfect. I am available anytime after
5:30 PM PST.
Best scenario would be raid starting at 6 PM PST.

I am very flexible with the class/spec I can play. I have been multi-classing in the game since I started playing in Vanilla as a Lock/Priest. I am currently maining my warlock at 412 main with 3/8M progression. I would like to swap to my Spriest who is sitting at 405 either before the tier is over or at the start of the next.

Hi Hopkíns!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker, Rogue or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Lets Talk

Discord BL#7097

Not sure if you’re open to later times, or just the early ones, but if you are, I’d love to chat!

<Midnight Madness> is a late night AOTC+ focused Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for Dragonflight. We are building a team of players who care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. We will clear AOTC every tier. Once we have the roster, we’ll do Mythic progression but never at the expense of the community.

Many of us are old (late 20s up to the 40s), so we don’t have time to deal with raging elitists. During trash, there is lots of friendly banter so make sure you can take a joke. During pulls, the group is very focused on doing the best we can.

We are looking for people that enjoy running keys. We have people that do them every night and the more we have, the better! Our keys range from low keys on alts all the way up to +20s and beyond. We have many people at 2.5k+ IO and still pushing.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Alt/Farm Night (optional):

• Monday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progress:

• Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 3/8

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp

4/8M guild here!

notavirus.exe#7812 Add me on discord if you are interested in knowing more.

lil saturday bump!

i think we’re what you’re looking for. read info post below and let me know if interested! thanks :slight_smile:

Happy Monday bump!

Hey! Message me on discord so we can talk about potentially coming to join us! We are Vitality on Stormrage, currently 8/8H 2/8M and looking for a few dps to fill some spots that recently opened up! My discord is Yin#9780

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are currenlty rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hey there! We are looking for a few DPS. Please take a look and add me on Discord if you are interested: damdifino#5943

Greetings Hopkins - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile: