DPS in solo shuffle, pvp training requirement

After playing solo shuffle as a healer, the botness of the dps is overwhelming.
Is it possible to have some kind of dps training course the dps need to do so they can learn the basics in pvp?
because so many win off their damage alone and no cc because blizzard made dps pve bots, can there be a training course dps can do so healers will not go through unneeded stress?

So true sucks when u play perfectly and the dps just suck ughhhhh training course time!!!

Thats actually a good idea, should be a 3v3 training tool where to get gold rank you have to interrupt 3 spells, line 3 cast, cc chain a target with 2 consecutive cc, use a defensive within 2 seconds of enemy burst cooldown etc.

Would be great for learning

2 Likes

I like when there is a dps mirror, if it were aiming for 2 mirrors up til like 1600 that would be an interesting way to self improve. The complexity and mish mash of comps sometimes gives no direct critique on individual spec performance.

Its all relative. Imagine doing some kind of pvp course and then a dps fails to interrupt at a critical moment and then people woulf just ask “wow how did so many dps pass the pvp trials? Must have paid someone to do it for them”

Presumably healers would also need to go through a training course? Or are you saying that healers are magical PvP unicorns that are outright better than DPS players? Somehow. While still being at a similar ranked percentile.

I never really speak on it but there are some awful healers too lol, it’s tough to give them advice because they always take it as hate and will try to not heal you/throw matches if they get tilted.

I operate on the radical notion that healers are piloted by human beings. Healers seem to believe that they’re actually ascended beings on vacation from the celestial plane where everyone was trained to play WoW arena to perfection.

I mean it’s simple supply and demand, there’s more DPS that need a healer than a healer who needs a DPS so they feel entitled due to how much they’re wanted.

Pvp challenge modes with a hard mode AI, both for DPS and healers would be awesome, to learn the basics like positioning and cc.

1 Like

But for real this would actually be really fun just to drill keybinds tho.

PvP training required is an Entitled statement.

For many RSS is their first experience with pvp, 90% of this game is for PvE players. Most wow players avoid the Toxic community known as PVP.

RSS is like going to the GYM, fit people thumbing their nose at out of shape people, but if you are trying to get into better shape then the GYM is exactly where they need to be. I am sorry you dont get your standard hard core pvp partners like you do in rated 2s/3s.

There is a reason the majority of wow players Despise the PvP community, and pvp gets NO funding or resources… And all gladiator mounts are on sale, they take card or paypal.