Down with Talanji

This filthy traitor made peace with the alliance. Her reign must end. She betrayed her father when she agreed to the peace treaty instead of attacking Kul Tiras and make Jaina Proudmoore pay for trespassing on our land. We need a rebellion that deals with her swiftly and then install a leader who is willing to conquer the alliance and give the Zandalari what they deserve. A full grown victory.

Posting in an Erevien thread.

Bring out the popcorn. This is gonna be good.

4 Likes

I like pepperoni on my pizza.

What do you like on your pizza Erevien?

1 Like

Sausage and peppers on mine. With some garlic knots.

Nice. Sounds delicious

Dominos over here brought out a bunch of ‘burger joint’ pizzas…

So you’ve got the cheeseburger pizza with all beef burger pieces scattered over the pizza, with american cheese, mozzarella and butter pickles with burger sauce on top.

Then you’ve got the hamburger pizza which is the same as the cheeseburger but with red onion, tomato, mayo and ketchup.

And then you’ve got the bacon cheeseburger, which is the same as the cheeseburger but with bacon on top.

Not sure how I feel about these.

Super delicious. And the shop by me is run by a nice old Italian man, so the pizza is SOOOO GOOOD! :dracthyr_nod:

Huh? When did she do any of this?

That actually sounds amazing and now I wanna try one :dracthyr_lulmao:

Talanji needs to die. Only then the Zandalari can rise to greatness again.

I am partial to sausage, chicken, and ham with extra cheese

“But I thought you were celiac and lactose intolerant Baal”

Yes

What About It Ariana Grande dot GIF

2 Likes

I only eat Pizza Magherita.

I could really go for a nice Chicago thin crust sausage and pepper. Miss being able to just walk a couple blocks down for a pizza.

Chants of pizza party ring out

I’m craving pizza now. Thanks guys :dracthyr_heart:

Haven’t you already made literally this exact same thread before?

2 Likes

Yes but it was over in the european forum. Haven’t done it her yet.

Nope

2 Likes

I like cheese.

1 Like

rigatoni pasta is soo good :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

It is, I love it. Though sadly it is sort of hard to find in my store there’s always one box left or so, at least with the brand I like.

1 Like