Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

Camp Prea Patch’cha! You make me wanna fart!!!

1 Like

feral energy nerf. we actually do need that fixed lol

2 Likes

Wow double honor, now we get 400 honor a win?

This is still a joke.

30 Likes

Camp Prea Patch’cha! You make me wanna fart!!!

3 Likes

Will honor reset on launch date?

1 Like

At some point you have to stop crying, thanks blizz

4 Likes

Props for responding. Seems fair.

3 Likes

What… a RESPONSE FROM BLUE?! REGARDING THE HONOR?! THE POSTS WORKED TO ALL YOU NAYSAYERS OUT THERE

3 Likes

Sapp today was pretty easy, not sure if its still bugged

1 Like

2x honor with how low it was is still going to make it insanely difficult for people to even farm 1 piece of gear. This is late game why does it matter. It’s literally only 2 weeks and this gave people a lot of hope end excitement to farm and gear before TBC. It gave something for people to do on their alts. You guys stripped them of that and the whole community is in agreement. You guys literally have no idea what you’re doing and everyone knows it.

37 Likes

With the honor from bonus weekends also doubling, we’re going to be getting closer to 4x more than we were post-nerf. It’s a decent change and in-line with what most reasonable people were asking for.

6 Likes

Are you going to compensate for the past 24 hours? I don’t see the apology for messing up the nerf here either.

Double is still absolutely horrible. I farmed 1 mil in a week while ranking. Today the past 5k took me 11 hours.

This isn’t even close to what we experienced in TBC pre-patch.

29 Likes

then it aint still bugged cause his aura would kill your raid before lol

We need x3 maybe not x2 ;_;

3 Likes

Sad to have that type of reputation. Feelsbadforyou blizz.

2 Likes

I’m from Argentina and I say nerf 'em more!

Boomkin is the only druid class that matters.

4 Likes

Still will take 10 hrs to farm 1 weapon. But at least it is kinda doable now if you want 1 or 2 items.

5 Likes

We’re saved!

Totally agree Gaige 20% is not much

3 Likes

probably got fixed then, before the frost aura was ticking for like 1800 damage I think people were saying

1 Like