Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

Apparently blizzard has listened to us, but since they always do everything wrong, 20% more you are a shame blizzard

1 Like

not seeing this double double bonus honor from AB

Hi, really appreciate this. However, it appears to not be working right. A win from AB was around 220 honor yesterday (post nerf), and av was around 300+. The amounts are still the same. If this could be looked into that would be greatly appreciated.

honor 12,124.
won AB. in 25min honor 12,734 new total
did AV. lost in 10min. honor 13,020 new total.
why do AB??? bonus weekend clearly not working

Yup still not worth doing bg atm. blizzard dont know wtf they doing and they dont care anymore…

Maybe try reading for once in your life, Elf. These numbers are off from the original pre-patch 100%, and while they were far more generous before the nerf, they overnerfed past the original numbers.

Didn’t go far enough… super disappointed… just sap the fun out it y don’t you

Shameless once again

No, they didn’t. You’re basing it off level 70 numbers, not level 60. Go into a BG in the 19 twink bracket and see what your honor is. Far lower than what we’re getting at 60. It scales with level. The values are correct.

I got 28 honor, before it was 14.

Nothing is fixed because honor for HK’s don’t work.

Literally my solo kill rewarded 28 honor same as objective, reg HKs in group is 4-6.

So fight on the roads solo and get the honor
https://imgur.com/a/eTTDNWd

It’s clear that you didn’t even check any of those links past the first, the second link features patch 2.0 prepatch level 60 footage showing that the numbers are drastically off on honor gain per kill. But by all means, continue insisting that Blizzard cannot make mistakes when they have fully owned up to them in the past.

1 Like

no its not? It was fixed. Killed it last night easy.

Is the honor fixed yet?

283 honor for CTA so that wasn’t 2x either.

I read it, and its wrong.

AB win in 25min. 610 honor
AV loss in 10min. 286 honor
AV win in 10min. 464 honor
Therefore Bonus AB weekend isn’t working

People in that thread posted video evidence from level 60s pvping in the pre-patch getting more honor per HK than we are right now.

I’m getting 40 honor per tick in AB. It was 20 before. Doubling honor brings it to 40. But it doesn’t look like the battleground weekend bonus is doing anything.

1 Like

What would have been easier is just left as is, and wipe honor on launch day. Instead of breaking things.

Honor calculations from kills are still completely off.

My HWL is worth practically nothing when people kill me.

Zinqf the god