Dork LF for AotC minded EST guild

Hello adventurers! Old dorky player here looking for an EST AotC minded group of fun dorks to enjoy WoW with. Seeking a good balance of not too laid back but not too bananas either. AotC raiding, some mythic+, a little pvp and goofing around on anything fun in game. I’m 45, I work for a living, have a life blah, blah, blah. I believe in the ability to clear a good amount of content without losing (much) sleep. I would like to finish SL somewhere that I can be a good fit, build new friendships, and start off DF strong with. My regular availability is between 5pm-11pm EST. Not available on Thursdays.

I raided as a prot warrior from Vanilla up through most of Wrath. Arms/Fury during Cata and most of MoP. After that ppl I always played with started to leave the game and I went super casual. I’m still here! I got back into it and raided SL a little on my warrior then that fell off. I leveled some other classes and I am really enjoying tooling around on a druid atm.

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to contact with any questions.

Btag Cantankerous#11824
Disc decayJ#8647

HI!

I fall into the same boat!! So, I am trying to get a weekend morning group together. If that interests you, read on! I can’t find you on Discord, I’ll send a btag request as well.

< With the Sun > is a new guild looking for members/officers who have hectic schedules and the best time that works for raiding is weekend mornings. Looking at start times around 6:00-8:00 AM EST on Saturday and Sunday mornings for 3 hours. With cross realm and cross faction, we will be working through the < With the Sun > Community as well to form groups. As of now the focus will be Heroic raiding, but mythic could be a real possibility if people are interested. If the group ever dips into mythic, it will be in a VERY relaxed manner.

Folks interested in M+ also welcome to join! Weeknight M+ running and weekend after raids. For those that run M+ weekday mornings can find a home here with like time framed people!

If you are interested in talking more or giving it a go, add me and let’s chat!

Btag: Dangle#11463
Discord: Nicolant#8023

You’ll be done before your wife/husband gets their first cup of coffee or the kids get up!

Grab some caffeine and come kill some bosses!!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

you seem like a good fit for our guild