#DontPvp@60

I came back a couple of weeks ago, took a month break, and only logged a 60 once to get my Mark’s of honor off it. So much more pleasant, no grind, and when my 30 days end (paid for with gold), I’ll take another break, probably longer this time, assuming no fix to this mess.

Learned the lesson a long time ago while being GY farmed in Vanilla, “stop feeding them kills and they’ll cap”. Same thing here, stop giving them kills at 60 and Blizzard will change the game. Keep rezzing, keep running into the mess and all that will happen is you keep rezzing and running into the mess.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, Activision has become a money hungry Tyrant that has literal crack at their disposal. They will use said crack (world of Warcraft) to milk every last dollar from its fan base until there’s nothing left but boosters trying to sell each other boosts “for gold”. Sad times we live in. Feels like I’m watching my childhood get destroyed.

2 Likes

PvP at 60 is great.

1 Like

Ima still do it.

1 Like

50 other levels to pvp @

3 Likes

Can you do BGs below level 10?

Look at the crack heads above me for reference to my first post.

3 Likes

i dont think so. 10 for bgs and 15 for lfg dungeon finder. bass ackwards if you ask me.

Great is a very. Very. Strong word.

1 Like

Yup :grinning:

Hey BB. Thank you for blessing us with your presence on this thread.

Why am I talking to myself again?

2 Likes

People claim I like to catfish myself, so I’d figured I’d hit on this lovely chocolate alt of mine.

Welp. Back to the Forest I go.

1 Like