Dont to ordos

Still can’t join ordos sanctum at all, despite having “infinite power XII” and a lvl 70. So yeah they keep changing things on the day by day these devs…

I got Ordos down today.

Everyone has to remove meta gems or he despawns at 50%

Don’t take him too close to the door or go in there or he despawns.

Took a few tries and the RL forcing everyone to remove their gems but we got him.

I was 69 for this, barely any XP for killing him.

Currently bugged where only those who have acquired the legendary cloak back in MoP can access Ordos.

My buddy who has the OG cloak(s) can use the jump function on his timerunning character, i however cant.

Yep still cant access but they hot fixed the frogs instead of fixing this

6 Likes

Changing a loot table is pretty fast and easy to do. Also it’s the weekend they rarely do hotfixes unless its an emergency and its quick.

1 Like

It very well could be another lie, like this:

1 Like

LOL, I remember seeing that and then the kor’kron set and heirlooms were for sale.

They still are actually, the heirlooms are on the vendor right now for anyone with the 2 bones and 8k bronze to spare.
The only part of it that proved true was that the mounts and CM sets didn’t come back.

I just said they were on sale.
??

lets fix frog farming but not fix the bridge not working correctly

1 Like

The Kor’kron Shaman armor is, but not the Kor’kron War Wolf. Of course, the Kor’kron Shaman armor is still available in game if you get lucky, unlike the War Wolf and the challenge mode sets.

1 Like

You aren’t missing anything except yet another tuning bug. 2 million damage per tick from fire that drops at his feet with a 1s cast, killing the tank unless they are very quick on the Blink. Then that tank WILL die to the soak mechanic because there’s no melee left alive. Ideal comp is 10 tanks, 1 healer, and 14 rdps. All on the same faction or else skip the healer and everyone has to yolo leech to survive.

He is already nigh unkillable even for us who do have access. Lust and crush or it is a bust

Use one of the toys you get for the achievements, then try again. The “August Celestial Wings” will let you fly across the gap just like the old cloak did

They’ve fixed the bridge in the time since this thread was made. You don’t even need to use the toy, just having Infinite Power XII will let you jump over the bridge.

5 Likes

Holy thread necro.

1 Like

I’m going to find a thread on WoD not being playable on launch date and tell them how I can play just fine and you just start the quest.

2 Likes

What’s silly is the EU forums will auto-lock threads after about a month of inactivity, so they clearly have the capability of doing it here. They just don’t for some bizarre reason.

1 Like

It works. I skipped mop. I can now kill ordos. This is a pointless crying about nothing thread.

Another falls for the classic blunder.