Don't mind me- doubled post

Doubled post since my previous one was restored by Blizz.

Summary

:arrow_right: THIS IS A ROLEPLAYING POST :arrow_left:

This post is for a free RP event my roleplaying guild, in partnership with another RP guild, is running as an roleplaying prompt for Love is in the Air to encourage people to participate in the holiday. It is in the same spirit as other events we’ve run such as the Winter’s Veil Gift Swap. We are delivering packages to other players purely for fun, as is appropriate for a courier service.

It is written from an IN CHARACTER perspective just like multiple other RP posts and is a parody of ad tropes. See the end for Out-of-Character (“OOC”) information.

Lovelygram™ Limited Time Offer!

The Anytime, Anywhere Messenger Service and the Bards of the Lion are pleased to present a special limited time offer: holiday gift baskets delivered by your favorite couriers, accompanied by poems crafted by your favorite bards!

Do you have a special someone in your life?
For this Love is in the Air Celebration send them a Lovelygram™!

Lovelygrams™ are beautifully crafted gift baskets accompanied by a professionally crafted poem written by a member of the acclaimed Bards of the Lion. Give your special someone a special surprise by ordering one today!

Pre-orders are available now for all AAMS clientele!

Each Lovelygram™ will contain:

• One basket of themed goodies
  • A poem of your selection and
  • An option to include an additional short note.*

To order, please stop by your local AAMS office to have a one-on-one consultation to pick the perfect Lovelygram™ for your needs. Delivery will begin at the start of the holiday.**

*If adding an additional message, please keep it short enough to fit inside a single Plain Letter.
**Any Lovelygram™ not hand delivered by the end of the holiday will be mailed to its intended recipient.

Remember:

For Love is in the Air,

Don’t buy flimflam!

Show them you care

With a Lovelygram™!

~AAMS~

OOC Info:

We’ve teamed up with Bards of the Lion to have some fun :smiley:

We have a selection of basket themes and poems to choose from which I’d prefer not to post on the forums so we can surprise the recipients; we’ll share them with those interested in sending a package.

If you’d like to send a package, please talk to an AAMSer in game or contact us via the Four Realms Discord (link available in the highly visible stickied post at the top of our realm forums in case someone objects to me linking to it here)

In game, you can drop into the /AAMSOOC channel on either faction and ask for assistance. We usually have someone available in the evenings.

If you can’t find us in game, I’m Musicita on the realm Discord. Drop me a note and I’ll reply when I can.

And while I hate to be pedantic, again:

• THIS IS NOT A REAL ADVERTISEMENT
  • WE ARE A MAKE BELIEVE COMPANY
  • WE ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING OR MAKING MONEY
  • THIS IS A ROLEPLAY PROMPT FOR INTERACTING WITH OUR GUILD AND OTHER ROLEPLAYERS ON OUR SERVERS
1 Like