Don't make the same mistake with Dragonflight pre-order

Please include Shadowlands in the purchase for Dragonflight pre-order.

About a few months before Shadowlands released, I was trying to convince my brother to play with me. It was a new expansion and was a good time to get into the game. The entire reason he didn’t purchase the game was because, for some unknown reason, the pre-order for Shadowlands did not include BFA.

This is idiotic, in my opinion. I can’t imagine a company as established as Blizzard making this decision by mistake - so I can only guess that they want to maximize purchases of the current expansion until the very last minute. If that’s the case, this is short-term thinking.

Whenever the upcoming expansion goes on pre-order, include the current expansion in the purchase.

1 Like

Unfortunately blizzard doesn’t come to the returning player forum for feedback (or at all really). This is a player to player sub forum for asking and answer questions. If you have a suggestion, you’ll want to post it in either General Discussion, or by using the in game suggestion tool in the help menu.

The in game suggestions will work even if you don’t have game time on your account, as you can still access it from a free to play account.

Otherwise, it just gets lost in the void here.