Don't Kid Yourself, SL Is the Same as BfA

i mean it is the internet. you’re going to find trolls, idiots, hypocrites, extremists, etc. today does seem a bit more on the outragey side because of the whole BLM announcement today but otherwise this is normal. sometimes i feel like i am torturing myself by using these forums but that comes with the price of trying to give feedback.

2 Likes

world quests lol

tons of friends like pushing keys

Feel free to quit if you don’t like it.

1 Like

Been playing WoW for a long time. Am extremely bored of all the players and their quarks in it. I just want to play to relax and have fun now. World Quests are pretty relaxing content and I don’t have to deal with Joe-bob the Irate burly chedder lover screeching at me how to play the way he thinks i’m suppose to play.

In before someone like Joe Bob responds, screeching at me about how I’m suppose to play a MMo. I paid for.

6 Likes

i get you want to play alone but that inherently comes with limitations when it comes to an mmo. you’re mad because you blame people for causing the game to be catered to them but if you want the game to only play how you want, doesn’t that mean you want the game to cater to you?

i get that you don’t like how the game is changing but honestly, titanforging was ruining progression and end game. it’s better that the few people who want to play alone lose a little of their progression so that the long term content isn’t ruined for people who play more of the game.

Guess what, BFA is an expansion of WoW, so is SL. What do you expect, a new game disregarding everything?

1 Like

ION - “Hey guys here is the fresh package of systems that you will ALL have to literally WORK for AGAIN because they inherently are responsible for your power and/or progression.”

Uninspired and lacking, what is there to be excited for?

3 Likes

By pushing keys you mean over 15? Because this weeks affixs are disgusting to push. I believe your friends enjoy playing together not the fact they enjoy pushing keys.

Not exactly, its much much worse. I’ve never seen it this bad.

Tjere arent a lot of new sistem tjere are only 3. Conduits, legendaries and covenant halls.

What make it looked like there where a ton of sistem eas the fact that ion explain how covenant will work at detail.

Explaining how we will improve them by using anima

What’s different from each other by telling us the abomination workshop, arena for bastion and tje garden for faes, ah, and the parties for vampires.

Do people unironically think this wasn’t happening before legion? Because it was, and it was worse, they just didn’t have to make it interesting.

With less content.

This is pretty much how its been since WoD. Legion just happened to be so far the best version of the new style of WoW expansions.

It literally wasn’t a thing in WoD, hence being dubbed the raid-logging expansion. Know your WoW history.

I see the Raiding community is trying to set a stereotype for themselves as a Kombat League Wannabe community.

2 Likes

I never said it was in WoD, but pretending like the game wasn’t designed with artificial time lengtheners before is moronic, but you know that, or you wouldn’t have mentioned WoD.

1 Like

The real question is, can you name an expansion where this wasn’t the formula? Don’t kid yourself, we all know what we signed up for.

It’s been like this since they announced TBC.

Probably even when they announced the first major content patch for Vanilla.

WoW has been dying since the day the servers launched lol

2 Likes

Lol, my issue with BFA is annoying corruptions. Imagine having to farm and farm and farm and hope and pray you get the right corruption. Everything else is fine.

1 Like