DON'T give Worgen tails!

Worgens have no tails, Worgens need no tails!

2 Likes

Various pieces of official blizzard concept art as well as official merchandise and hearthstone card art disagree… numerous times Blizzard has depicted Worgen with tails, both before and after adding them as a playable race… besides if you have ever seen the Worgen model with a tail you’d agree it looks complete with it.

In my more serious opinion, I think they look better without them, werewolves in historical novels rarely ever had tails and its pretty much become a staple of their identity that makes them different from other furry monsters.

1 Like

For the record… nearly everyone who is asking for Worgen to have tails are asking for it as an OPTION… if you want your Worgen to remain tailless, so be it… but we want the option to have a tail.

2 Likes

While you are at it, DO give a cosmetic tail we can equip!

Listen, sometimes ya wanna shake a tail around.

2 Likes

And that’s why they’re history and no longer relevant.

1 Like

If Worgen don’t get tails then you get don’t get epic Kul Tiran beards :rage:

2 Likes

Me, a Stormwind human: Oh no! Anyway,

2 Likes

I keep falling over I need the extra balance. Here I am moments before falling down the stairs. Please help worgen avoid serious injury and give us tails.

6 Likes

if draenai can have tails, worgen can have tails

2 Likes

#giveworgentails

2 Likes

Worgen carry inspiration from traditional werewolves, yes, but they are not werewolves. Although that their main key inspiration seems like it is from American Werewolf in London (which had a tail), mainly based of the transformation racial and after the updated artwork.

A tail option is just that an option. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Im offended…

Then you gotto settle for that pinecone while another Worgen sheds a tear

Not only do worgen need tails, but all races with tails need a /swishtail emote.

Yes, it could be my downfall… :no_mouth:

Thank you for this elite post, 11/10. :rofl:

1 Like

It wasn’t the position I was going for when taking the screenshot, I had something more awkward in mind. But somehow while watching his feet, my character looked right into the camera with the perfect face, and it ended up way better. :rofl:

1 Like

Dude, if you can’t tell the difference between a real wolf and an anthropomorphic one, you have mental issues.

Fur is murder. Give Worgen back their tails! Tail-cropping is a crime!

2 Likes