Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

No it actually doesn’t.

Yes, it does. Case in point.

3 Likes

I’ve gone months without touching Void Elf threads and they still pop up constantly, the one you’re haunting at the moment is a prime example.

The request is there, with or without me proving you wrong. :heart:

2 Likes

Appears at even the mention of Void elf customization, in multiple Void elf threads since the reveal of Void elf custmization

But yeah Lann, not personal.

2 Likes

Helfer says something awful: “Why would antis do this?”

6 Likes

Taking part arguing my stance isn’t personal to the extent I’m offended at the existence of someone else’s argument, so no it isn’t personal.

We have no lore to support non-corrupted Void Elves. We don’t have anything in game to show it either.

We were given High Elf customizations which is all Blizzard has said about them.

There are no non-void corrupted Void Elves. Not yet anyways.

3 Likes

You keep waiting. I’ll continue watching you dig your own hole. :sunglasses:

At least they’re remaining consistent with the whole “rules for thee but not for me” I suppose.

2 Likes

I see its the point of time where people who support HE options say something awful and then try to have a “I think we all do this” moment when it is every thread tried and true just them.

1 Like

It is when you do it everywhere, at that point, its not “my stance”, its “my obsession at player denial”

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/5sd3zPF.jpg

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/5sd3zPF.jpg

5 Likes

And yet I manage to handle myself much better than say insulting someone’s mental health like you just did. So for you it is personal, for me it’s no sweat off my back your stance doesn’t bother me, your insults are insulting though.

2 Likes

My cynical nature says that the disconnect with get worse and worse.

And I’m ready to munch of popcorn to see the world aflame :stuck_out_tongue:

B-but my headcanon that is totally not headcanon says that Alleria being transformed by completely different means doesn’t count so that lore totally exists!

2 Likes

It’s easy to not see your own bias when you have skin in the game. To an outsider, it looks like both sides are whining about it too much.

3 Likes

We do, Blood and High Elves in the Void are the epidemy of support for “uncorrupted”.

Followed by regular skin tones for Void Elves.

It’s connecting the dots that seems to be the struggle for the more biased players.

Yeah that seems to be your go-to when your argument falls flat, outrage. :man_shrugging:

"Forget this point i can’t win, look at how MEAN they are

2 Likes

For an outsider I sure see you popping into these threads a lot.

Funny how you’re showing up now, claiming to be an outsider and saying both sides are just as bad as each other after one side resorted to insulting people’s mental health.

Do you feel that is acceptable behaviour?

4 Likes

I want more options for Allied Races. But I don’t care about High Elves. Popping in a thread hardly means I’ve “taken a side.” Only blind partisans think that way.

4 Likes

We have no information on them aside from them being there working with Locus-Walker. You can’t say more than that. We don’t have anything more than that.

Blizzard stated that was for High Elf rp.

You can connect dots all you want but thats just head canon.

Until Blizzard says it we can only make non-canon assumptions. Thats all they are no matter what we want them to be or how logical they are.

2 Likes

I didn’t actually say any of that. Getting a little defensive there homie.

Answer the question please.

Do you feel that insulting people’s mental health is acceptable behaviour?

3 Likes