Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

Yup.

She asks for non corrupted Void Elves, Alleria and Void/Blood and Void/High Elves.

Nope not good enough, because she doesn’t like it.

Forever the indefensible anti argument, the exact reason you’ve lost this race twice :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :heart:

2 Likes

A lot more than that and I’d say it was pretty awful to go that far just because you don’t like someones dissenting opinion on High Elf customizations for VEs.

3 Likes

I see you still don’t understand that even if you try to quote only part of a post to support yourself, anyone can simply click on the arrow pointing down and reveal the entire thing.

But keep trying, I’m sure you’ll get it some day.

2 Likes

Not seeing the part where you or her prove me wrong. :wave:

1 Like

M8 what’s indefensible is insulting people’s mental health during a tantrum about pixel elves.

9 Likes

This was highly uncalled for, you like anyone is entitled to disagree with someone but this is just rude and personal for no reason.

3 Likes

You’re right.

Can’t prove wrong someone who refuses to see the facts that they’re trying to hard to avoid.

So I’m done trying.

instead, I’ll continue finding you incredibly amusing. I rate the source of entertainment a 6/10.

2 Likes

You ever tried? Cute. :wave:

2 Likes

Yeah at some point I bothered.

But then I just realized it’s funnier to watch you dig your own hole :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s a swell opinion, still haven’t proven anyone wrong.

As usual, it’s your feelings before in-game, sourced facts first.

On track for that 3rd loss. :heart:

2 Likes

Like clockwork it happens every thread too.

It’s just sad because time and time again only one side takes disagreement personal and then stoops so low to continue to make personal attacks. Wanting HE’s shouldn’t be that personal for people.

2 Likes

I wonder how long will take until he has to switch characters again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll be here once the hurt feelings go away.

Awaiting that ever elusive reason you believe holds your argument for denying basic customization options. :heart:

2 Likes

I want Vulpera to get hair options and Nightborne to get improvements like I said earlier, I wonder if I was that personal about it, if Blizzard would give me it. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Yes please, keep waiting, the more you speak, the less support your side gets, so, thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

I always find it interesting how many helfers bang on about calling out “bad behaviour” from antis but are always absent during stuff like this.

4 Likes

I say let them be as nasty as they want.

It only works against them even if they fail to see that for some strange reason.

It’s a win-win.

1 Like

THIS

Meanwhile they are preoccupied with dissenting opinions and labeling that personal to them, but for actual awful things its crickets.

2 Likes

It goes both ways. Antis take it way too personally as well. Not wanting something is hardly a thing to get up in arms over.

4 Likes

It’s not surprising helfers are known for making such remarks at this point, and plus with her claims of anti’s making homophobic remarks I asked her to name one anti that has done such a thing and guess what? I get zero answer and instead just get called a troll :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes