Don't be scared of layering

That’s not how its catering to them.

It’s catering to the diehards by not letting them languish in queues created by a bunch of noobs who have no intention of staying in the game long.

It’s catering to the diehards by allowing them to race to first to 60, by not preventing them from being able to log in.

It’s protecting the diehards from the effects of a million noobs who will be gone in 2-3 weeks.

If Blizzard just said “Meh, the diehards won’t leave the queue”, and they didn’t care about people trying to compete for First on Server, then they’d probably just let the queues exist.

If Blizz cared about server firsts why, then, are they not implementing unarmored mounts? They don’t want people to feel rushed, right?

:cactus:

Because layering will be gone in the first few weeks. People are given the ability to rush, not the feeling of a requirement.

You’re arguing that making it more amenable to playing how they want, is the same as making certain elements that make people feel forced to play in a different way to how they want.

Diametrical opposites.

That said, I personally am behind allowing the mounts to be added because I don’t feel that it’s forcing anyone to feel rushed.

You sure about that?

Agreed.

Yes.

#IonPromised.

Cool. I’m not convinced.

1 Like

Blizzard has failed many times to keep their promises. Just look at the state of BFA, it took them two entire patch cycles to make BFA a game that it should have been at launch and it is still lacking severely and is one of the worst expansions. I’m not optimistic about a company who has in the past ignored the playerbase and made decisions based on meeting the quotas of their corporate overlords.