Done with M+

2K rated Tank last season. This is my favorite part of the game.

But the amount of people rage quitting keys (amazingly nearly always on the next to last boss)…

Sick of the toxic part of this community spoiling this.

I know nobody cares and they’ll just blame the poster or say “get good”.

I love dungeon crawling and these people have killed it for me.

Stopping at 1818 rating this season. Sick of it.

11 Likes

I just hit 2k myself. It’s brutal out there.

M+ needs some system reworking to address deserters, ripping keys, etc.

I too enjoy M+ but it’s in a toxic place with no accountability right now.

6 Likes

They could add a second thing to just shows how many times someone abandoned a key at XX lvl. Don’t count guild groups and just people who were in pugs.

3 Likes

Definitely needs some work on punishing people that don’t know mechanics, are too lazy to move out of the bad, or don’t know priority targets in high keys. These are forgivable in lower keys as people are learning, but others shouldn’t have to put up with incompetence higher up the key list.

Fix these problems, and I’m you’ll notice less leavers.

Good tanks are hot commodities, if you put in time to be a good tank you should end up with a lot of players that want to play with you and thus reduce the amount of PUGs and subsequent situations like the above.

TLDR: Take the time to become a good tank and make friends, your experience will improve!

4 Likes

people still stand in bad on high keys. 3 deaths on odyn for a timed hov 21. (finally.)

1 Like

2k in probably the easiest season of Shadowlands?

Sounds like you are blaming key leavers instead of blaming the reason they left. You “love dungeon crawls” when most people don’t. If you are looking for completion runs, it’s your job to communicate that before the run starts.

6 Likes

i don’t hate M+ but players take it way too seriously.

i might do some alter in the season when they chillax.

There are too many players accept “perfect execution” only. You make one mistake and that is just not acceptable for some people, it could cost the key and have to grind the key up again with a chance of tumbling down. It’s very fun!

2 Likes

yeeeeaaahhhh it’s not for me. if you want competitive 5mans, so be it, but it seems the playerbase is cannibalizing itself in there.

6 months from now: “Oh Blizzard, fix this. I have nobody to play with”.

4 Likes

Everyone complains about it being toxic yet when people offer them a suggestion as to like joining a guild they’re like “I DONT WANT TOO, I DONT HAVE THE TIME!!” but you have time to find random people? And would rather face toxicity? And not do keys with their guild?

If you’re going to do pugs then you have no right to complain about anything. And I mean people leaving keys, people being bad players, and being toxic. You chose to do a PUG now you’ll face the consequences.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I’m well aware :frowning: Even had a dps say “If it doesn’t 100-0 me, I’m standing in it so just heal through it.”

Any key like that with players who think they’re above doing mechanics, I just leave. They should be punished, not the players they’re punishing with their laziness.

5 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

Alright, explain how I am supposedly wrong.

Why would I bother explaining anything to a wall? You’ve got your terrible opinion on it, and I highly doubt arguing will make you think otherwise. So you’re just a :clown_face:

1 Like

Alright? I don’t get how my opinion is terrible. Are you really telling me pugging is better than making friends? Oh well, guess I am a clown.

I didn’t quote the part about friends being better than pugs. I quoted the :clown_face: opinion of not having a right to complain about terrible players in keys, pugs or not.

1 Like

Yeah, again… how is that a :clown_face: part? Are you really telling me you don’t understand the sacrifice of pugging?

I understand it far better than you do. You’ve done a measly 8 keys so far, and rather low keys aswell. You’re at the bottom of the barrel in terms of score and players with no idea how terrible those players get as you go higher.

You expect a certain level of competency as you go higher, and when said players don’t deliver, you deserve to complain. How does one go from a +2 to a +20 or higher without learning anything about the dungeon? How do they push that far without breaking bad habits?

You get away with being complacent in lower keys, you get away with just being a bad player in general, but you stick out like a sore thumb the higher you go. Because of these, you have a right to complain.

1 Like

I’ve gotten KSM before lol, I just started playing again and doing content. I’ve also gotten to a twenty key and this expansion I’ve done a couple of keys.

What I’m saying is, if you’re doing pugs then you shouldn’t have high expectations. I’ve pushed many keys before even getting up to twenty’s but never have completed them when I’ve done pugs. I understand what you’re saying and you know, I can’t explain PUG behavior. If you want high results and players following directions in keys with good behavior then PUGS are not the way to go.