Don Rodrigo's Band Missing on AV Vendor

Confirmed as in video evidence that the ring was not on the rep vendor at exalted.

This has been known since release. If you didn’t know it already you only have yourself to blame.

1 Like

show me a post from August saying “Don Rodrigo’s Band is the only piece of AV loot that won’t come out with AV”

3 Likes

It’s almost like they don’t intend you to grind out AV rep to exalted two days after launch, so they’re not releasing some of the rewards yet.

I can’t wait until the next retail expansion comes out, and all these minmaxers head back for their “new shiny” and never come back.

On a positive note the vast majority of my interactions in Classic have been awesome. It feels like old times. I can do without the tryhards though who think WoW is a spreadsheet.

fair point but so is the Blue PVP set and its out already even though it says P6

2 Likes

Phase 3 for WSG vendor gear… ehh, I guess that’s fine. It will take awhile to farm that rep and Phase 3 is presumably early 2020.

All sorts of dammit… That ring is the main reason I was grinding hard on my lock instead of my rogue.

4 Likes

Any of the other items available? Unstoppable, Don Julio etc…?

Don rodrigos is the only P6 item for exalted av

Are the tomes offhand available?

There is no reason the ring shouldn’t be in now.

6 Likes

Yes, all the offhand tomes are available. I got the Tome of Shadow Force today on my warlock.

not listed in at last loot i update my addond everyday and its not changed

Blizzard: Please confirm the timeline for the release of this ring.

1 Like