<Doki Doki Paradise> Horde guild

Hi we are a mostly casual guild looking for others to join our ranks we will accept any and have many people willing to help. Currently we have roughly 20 active members and are looking to fill in our ranks a bit more to hopefully do some raiding. Many of us have raided with each other in retail and will stick together for the duration of classic and I have raid experience for all of classic content up to a little under half of 40 man Naxx at level. At current time we have no class/role restrictions on what we are looking for recruiting but that may change.

Message myself Shishian for an invite or if you would like to get some more info.

P.S. we may be looking to form an alliance with 1 or 2 similarly sized/themed guilds so If you are and officer or gm of a guild interested in that message me pls :stuck_out_tongue:
P.P.S. We have a tabard and an enchanter that can enchant your weapon with an orange glow…

1 Like

We got all the Doki up in this Paradise. Also it’ll be fun, all the fun.

Hey, you kids like Anime?

Some of us do

Still looking fore some more people, our highest chars are late 40’s will be pushing into the 50’s in the next day or two and we have people spread through all level ranges, at current time we have no level requirements for joining. Looking forward we are in need of druids, mages, and a few rogues, being as we have few to none of these, but will accept all and will try to accommodate the group role you wish to fill.

Why not “Doki Doki Illiteracy Club”?

Missed opportunity right there…

Because the name has nothing to do with the game. Most of us had never even heard of Doki Doki Literacy Club until someone asked us in-game about the name being from it. It’s just a play on words in Japanese. Heartbeat Paradise.

Shishian, I might be interested in coordinating some cross-guild runs once we get geared up to 40-man content. I raid led several cross-realm groups and a friend built a website for scheduling raids (once openraid had died completely), so I will be looking for some people on server to do larger raids.

Sounds good we are not pushing hard for anything yet anyway but will keep you in mind as we start getting to the point of wanting to raid, and we have a better idea of our numbers.
A few of us will likely be getting 60 this week and be pushing hard to get gear and all that stuff ready for raid.

an SGA, small guild alliance works well when the participants know what needs to happen to succeed. I may be looking to form or join something similar when the time to raid arrives.

Bumpin’ the bump to make sure we’re bumped at the top.

We are still recruiting most classes who join will still have a guaranteed raid spot, but classes/roles we are needing are mages, druids, priest, hunters and rogues, all types of healers as always will be accepted, as we try to let people play the specs they want not what is considered best for the content.

1 Like