Doing a Number Two

How do you zoom the camera in and out? I’m constantly doing that as I play. I like to be pretty zoomed out until trees or other crap interferes then I zoom back in.

1 Like

incinerate… sounds like a painful number 2

2 Likes

Oh. I’m always max zoomed out (I never felt the need to zoom in - should I?). If I do need to I have it on shift +/- from the numpad side.

Well sometimes the camera is in the trees or other garbage, that’s why I zoom in and out.

2 Likes

Number 2 is my main ability because I can press it while strafing either way so like fireball for you if you were using my idea

1 Like

For me, 4 is the most natural-feeling key to hit with my index finger, so that’s where I put the ability I use most often, or that I consider important. In the case of this character, Penance for Disc spec. Number 2 is Dispel (or equivalent) on all of the healing classes I play. I have it macro’ed so that it dispels if I’m targeting a friendly player, and purges if I’m targeting an enemy. Same with my Druid, but Soothe instead of purge.

1 = Purge of the wicked 2 = Smite 3=Penance

Mouse wheel up and down, Q, E, and R are always bound to things I need to press quickly. 1 is my filler cast, 4 is my favorite button though. Shift 4 is for the big boy procs. Shift 2 is usually some form of ground targetted spell if there is one, or Execute on Warrior/Shadow Priest/Hunter(RIP Kill Shot)/Paladin(RIP Hammer of Wrath).

Thanks for the replies. I got to go do a number 2 now.

rofl:joy::joy:

On my Tartarus game pad, I have the whole middle row bound to my “iWin” macro.