Doing a Number Two

Personally I like to bind my favorite spell to the 2 key. What is your guys favorite key to bind things to and what do you bind it with.

1 Like

Shift-spacebar to charge, capslock is warbreaker (or shield block back in the day). SO HALF THE TIME I TALK LIKE THIS, which sorta makes sense for a warrior I guess.

8 Likes

Yes I use the greatest spell ever made greater pyroblast when I do a number 2.

1 Like

YES!!

And every time I read your name I think of wa-do-dem.

Oddly enough my warrior is also named after a reggae singer…

1 Like

MURDEREEEEEER

2 Likes

Whatever my spec’s instant-cast spammable ability is so that I can mash it while using Q and E to strafe left and right. :slight_smile:

Moonfire is “2” on my g600. Well, it’s technically the “g10” button but it’s the same position where “2” is on a Naga.

If you guys were like me and played a difficult class like a dh then you wouldnt use your number 2 key. I have everything macrod to scroll wheel down. When my finger gets tired of scrolling I just turn my mouse upside down and pretend it’s one of my kids’ racecars.

Ezclappogchampomegalul

6 Likes

2,3, shift A, shift S, are usually where my most important spells go regardless of class. R is always my speed boost w/e as well.

i have mount bound. that bout it

I try to bind same abilities to same keys too.

1 is usually a filler attack.
2 is usually my finisher
3,4 is either some kind of special attack or a heal
Shift-2 is usually AoE
5 is usually some important longterm buff
6 is burst CD macro
7 is strong defensive (far enough to not press randomly but close enough to access)
Shift-E is usually weaker defensive
Q is usually mobility
R is slow
F is usually stun
~ is usually for execute
F1 is usually for breakable CC or 40 yard CC
F2 is for some ranged not so regular attack (like or Exorcism, or Singularity on affliction)
F3 is dispell
F4 is long CD heal
F5 is AoE fear (for some reason)
F7-F9 is usually some quest item

There are also ability specific exceptions. Like Chimera shot is always 4. Arcane shot is always 2. Affli UA is always 4. Arms Overpower is always E. Stealth toggle is always R.

(I can’t believe I really typed it all out)

2 Likes

@ Silver, wow that is some serious info! :cowboy_hat_face:

Uhm, as for myself and the ‘2’ key, for one toon it is the spell I cast most, for the other toon it’s an important but generally unexciting spell that blizzard has allowed me to cast most.

I will admit going from your thread title, I thought this was related to accidentally afking out during … “breaks”.

2 Likes

My keybind is W to move forward, A to turn left,D to turn right and S to run away.

Other than that’s I put all my spells on the far right action bar and click them so I can see the screen clearly.

3 Likes

Ach. Aye can relate, ah did a YUGE number 2 today.

1 Like

Hang on. I thought you wus a mouse!

1 Like

I know you’re kidding but I could believe someone actually doing this.

In the bathroom ?

2 Likes

I do my first used spell as 1, second as 2, third as 3, AoE stuff as 4 of 5. after than pretty random. I have 20 buttons on my mouse, all of them are bound, as well as all the buttons surounding my left hand.

To the guy who has Caps lock bound, I do too, usually as my defensive CD’s (for healer) or offensive CD’s (for my dps classes.) Often shouting at ppl.

1 Like

I always do mouse wheel up as mobility. So travel form, ghost wolf, heroic leap, etc.