Dog pile onto the gladiator stance

Yes another one why cause I loved it in wod yes I used it raiding it was viable yes it was fun in pvp and fury and arms look like Dodo atm so ya gonna be another one of the bring back gladstance fanboys sorry but they a multibillion dollar company if they can cluster clutch fury and give back smf (and for some reason just not make it a cosmetic simple thing) they can bring back glad stance

oh and for the people suggesting bring in fury tank as an actual thing too why the hell not we can pull it in classic why not retail need to stop being in all these little boxes of what blizzard deems as fun

10 Likes

Because classic is a mess of half finished class design

5 Likes

Did you get beat up by periods as a child?

9 Likes

Ahahha I was about to say.

3 Likes

If they aren’t going to do it, can we compromise and just open up transmog completely? If a holy paladin can transmog a 1h/oh into a 2h, What is the problem? Just let us transmog our 2hs into sword and board.

let me dual wield two shields via transmog

10 Likes

Ya that would be nice to have a Dw shield dps or tank spec for fun Demon hunters pretty much have that with the legion gauntlet hidden artifact for tanking

Maybe they could make a stance row in talents

That might be cool

I say bring it back as Prot PvP Talent. This way it doesnt need to be balanced for PvE, it will not take a crustal talent slot, It also doesnt need to be developed as its own spec. Having it as PvP Talent only fixes all the issues Blizzard had about the talent. It would allot people to have fun in open world and in BG’s while allowing Blizzard to ignore its affect in Mythic plus and raids.

2 Likes

Are you implying BfA isn’t?

1 Like

No, I played enh when beefa started

I’m saying a lot of specs were horribly tuned, and some others were good enough for hybrids to work

Maybe they could add a dual wielding talent to prot, I think it would add a complication to balance though

As of right now this is my biggest hope for them to bring to Shadowlands Warriors. I loved my Gladiator in WoD. Right now I’m still completely undecided on what i want to main in Shadowlands and this would make the decision for me. I would be willing to settle for them to just make it a transmog option for furry. Sadly my bet is that we wont get it. The balancing seams difficult and far more complicated than they are probably wanting to deal with. It would probably be easier for them to just make a completely new spec than to work in gladiator to the prot tree. Maybe a chance of it in the future but I will keep hoping we can be vocal enough to get them to try this xpac.

2 Likes

only way glad stance will come back or should come back is as a 4th warrior spec

1 Like

Atleast let us transmog it to sword and board

1 Like

Im down for it being a 4th spec just tired of the excuse they don’t have the resources or time they are not an indie company or it is too jarring and confusing for people to understand a sword and shield dps cause that is just even what are we two and can’t understand simple shapes and colors on peoples portraits saying THIS IS A DPS CLASS NOT A TANK time for blizz to let us have fun with our class for once

1 Like