Doesn't anyone just die anymore?

That is traditionally and factually not correct. An MMOs Forum involvement has always been a way to gauge a games popularity. In WOWs hay day these forums where packed. If you made a post, within 30 seconds you would have to bump it to get it back on the front page.

This is true with all MMOs. Forums are the ideal way to tell which direction a game is headed.

Wow is a pve game. PvP is just some sidebar thing.

If you want wow blizzard pvp, try Overwatch …

I mean, I’m leveling a new character and we have some spooky times in a BC dungeon. For some reason, Rokmar got really mad and slaughtered everyone but me and a Hunter who Feign Death’d and we barely survived.

That was pretty exciting.

Tell Blizzard that. They pretend that PVP is just as important.

Roughly 1% of the playerbase posts on the forums. Bad way to judge.

2 Likes

Now they just need to bring back that huge-r chunk after the disaster that was Pandaria.

1 Like

Really? Can you post that source?

True, of the 10 people I know that play, none of them have ever used the forum. I look at it sometimes during commute or work break.

“Balance”

The only way to make classes balanced is to remove them all and throw a different blanket over each “class”

If only Blizzard remembered this.

Because of their stupid notion of “bring the player not the class” they really damaged class fantasy, the thing they’re ironically trying to push today.

Mages used to get healed during Ice Block, or is that not a thing anymore?

1 Like

Pfft. Rephrase, every class except for warriors have some way to get out scott free.

Warriors had their utility/heals gutted and given to other classes, specifically rogues who literally have 2 of warrior’s old heals/defenaives but better versions of.

Basically every class had mega healing/utility in MoP and pvp was never better.

Pvp is just meh this expansion

Nope, mages can get healing through stuff like Azerite traits (most specs can to some degree), but nothing in their baseline kit as far as self-healing goes

1 Like

I hate it, I hate that classes have crazy heals. It waters down the game so much. I am just a big fan of the trinity I guess…

Nope. Because I’m not going back through the old forums to find that post for you, sorry. I’m not even sure it was the last iteration of the forums.

But I know that you don’t need a citation to understand that most gamers don’t use forums.

Yeah. Out of the three guilds I’m in, no one looks at the forums. I’m the only one.

Don’t worry Classic will Be out soon and will save us all.

1 Like

I underestimate fall damage and break my legs does that count?

I have no interest in classic

1. I worked my #$% off to unlock this damn allied race and nightborne. Nor could i ever play them classic

2. I cant wear this armor in classic

3. I cant use half of the mounts ive farmed in classic

I have no interest in playing wow in reverse

It does not save me at all

1 Like

I agree in pve scenarios but in pvp? Get the trinity out the window.

Tanks are and have been (with a few short windows of exception) absolutely useless in pvp.

The trinity doesn’t belong in pvp, imo. At least, not arenas.

Of course you cant, you know why? You’re wrong… Factually.

As someone in the business of web “trafficking” - Forums are a giant tool for gauging things from interest, news, product enhancements, Player base, etc… You have news sections, patch news, upcoming events, and forums. We use forums as a way to see what is going on within our product. In this case its a game. You will start to see trends on subject matters. You can then see what is going wrong and what s going right.

It is why so much time is spent on forums and portals. They are a tool to measure your product. When you forums and web traffic slows down. 100% of the time you product is too. That is not my opinion. That is fact.

The forums are 75% of what they used to be and so is this game and you know it.

You can’t have your cake and eat it. You want a fun game you play Classic, want your shinys play BFA.