Does WW work with Arms?

Hi all, I had a question about how viable of a comp would ww/arms/healer be atm?

I played on and off last season but my friend is currently leveling an arms warrior and we want to play together.

I also have a BM hunter (465-ish ilvl) so I can run KFC if needed, but would rather continue on WW since any Hunter comp is just painful to find heals for (we will probably have to pug).

Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Hard to punch with your fists w/o arms.

I guess you could just spam blackout kick and spinning crane kick assuming you had another way to build chi.

13 Likes

It works but honestly its much easier/better for the monk to play with a dk or destro lock. Way more pressure and tools that sync up better.

1 Like

I remember watching Bajheera streaming a while ago and he was playing ww/arms/ heals. I thought it was wack but they did well and seemed to have fun !

Watch Magnusz stream, they played it yesterday. It was also played on Method finals tournament so I guess it’s more than fine :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahahahahahahaha. laugh hard now.

chun/smexx/gor have been owning with it

man remember when raid buffs and debuffs made it so if you stacked MS melee or specs/classes in general you were a dumbass?

1 Like

bring the player not the class

right guys??

Yes it works. It’s called BaboonCleave.

i just imagine 2 melee running at a healer and all u hear over discord is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWl_k_88Hvw