Does sub have any advantage over Assassin in PvP now?

I would like to play some sub but it feeels like all of subs ‘sneaky utility’ went to outlaw. Also outlaw just got pve nerf lol.

It seems like a waste playing the class if the only thing im really getting is double shadow step.
Even the CD on vanish got ch anged, no more 1 min vanish.

does nightblade do dcent dmg btw?

Unfortunately sub stay hard set in the shadow of Assassin.

1 Like

sub is a cc bot in arena thats about it.

sub is better against mages if that makes you feel any better

As sub you have the advantage of expecting unnecessary nerfs. As sin you get to faceroll

3 Likes

Play the right essences for what you are doing and wreck every equally geared assassin rogue you come across in pvp. Caveat being you have to know what you are doing.

1 Like

Wrong. Play the right essences as sub and burst down tanks. Step into tier three essences and trashassination is done. Literally its played out like always for sub. Great gear good, bad gear plays bad.

I’m confused on where your experience is coming from. You have zero recorded rated arenas or BGs this season and you have not raided or done M+. You have elected to equip a secondary essence that gives you 33 agility from a long shadowstep, which would probably come in at the top of my list for useless essences. Is your experience coming from random BGs? You should try some competitive pvp and see how your perspective changes.

1 Like

This is my third account since vanilla. I assure you i dont need to have gladiator asmongold credentials or titles on this account. Play trashassination it makes no difference to me.

Or maybe put together the gear and skills and try it yourself instead of asking for opinions of which everyone has. Or sim some pve scenarios so you can have some anecdotal best and worst case evidence. Makes no difference to me.

1 Like

Maybe farm up more than one set of essences to try. I have the bulk of them.

1 Like

Ok serious talk does anyone else think trashssination flows much better than trashassination?

sub rogues are free kills cause they don’t do anything

the spec died in 8.1 when you lost 33% bonus crit in shadow dance and they nerfed 3 useful azerite traits

3 Likes

You ever double stack fight or flight? Whats the main stat increase with the on use medallion? Also ripple is 530 agi in pvp. Just retested it because i thought it might have been nerfed. I just erased some assassination rogue garbage. I don’t care what you play. Good luck if you dont test and cant do them maths.

Tier 2 ripple is 530.

With how much venom you’re spewing you’d think you were mut.

why run double force multiplier when they dont even stack

1 Like

I am new to rogue can you explain which Essenes and build?

I was reading it as trashssination the entire time lol.