Does Lupos deal Shadow Damage?

I remember this being a thing, and I recently tamed him since I rerolled on one of the newer lower population servers. I can’t tell if he’s doing shadow damage, or if he’s even supposed to at this point. It doesn’t show up in the combat log, so I don’t know how to tell.

From what I have read, Lupos no longer does shadow and the other wolf no longer has the 100 extra resistances. These things were supposedly changed in a patch prior to 1.12. The one cat still has a 1.00 attack speed though. The info on wowhead is apparently wrong regarding the special pets.

He does not deal shadow damage. I killed him when leveling in duskwood and he did physical damage to my character.

This is the best site I found for Classic Pets.

http s://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/

Not in 1.12.

Broken tooth best pet.

Aw, that sucks. I saw that they recreated a bug on one of the rarespawn mountain lion models. Agara has a striped tail even though it was considered a texture bug that got fixed.

i remember reading a detailed article about the pets did have there buffs in 1.12 that it wasnt until another patch till they where removed im sure you can google it. But did anyone really think blizzard where gonna let people have these pets without nerfing them ? if you go on a private server exact same patch they do have there abilties. So im assuming no change didnt apply here.

For PvP. Pretty average otherwise.

1 Like

My favorite was always the wolves from AV. Those bastards could run down someone on an epic mount and stun them. They were quite a bit faster too.

I actually forgot you could have only three pets at this point in the game. I have a Wolf. I got the White Lion from the Barrens quest and I’ll probably pick up a Son of Hakkar for the third.

And before then I’m going to have to tame and abandon so many pets, just to get the skills.

Windserpent for dps…

You’re welcome

Upset to hear about Lupos need, but in the long run, I’m sure it’s for the better.

1 Like

If you go bm (Right now bm is higher damage than MM because MM scales with gear more than BM) broken tooth is good because the faster attack speed = more frenzy procs so you can get 100% uptime with only 3/5 points in frenzy.

I miss my Dun Morogh Ice bear with his Ice claw. So un-classy

2 Likes

You are correct. the patch wow classic started had already hot fixed and removed both those pet passives.

It was removed in 1.9

I remember because I was there for it.

We would have AQ if we were playing on the patch that removed Lupos’ Shadow Damage.

1 Like