Does blizzard want to lose all arena players?

I hate pve, for me i would only do arenas and nothing more. Now depend 100% on pve equipment, having to fry this s**t like a retard to get nothing and still waste time in the arena without any fun because others do it can only be stupid!

Who agrees with me?

12 Likes

agreed, it seems like blizzard are sabotaging the game for pvpers and forcing them to pve… no killing scripted mobs spamming 123 is not fun

9 Likes

Lets put it like this, if by next xpack pvp is still treated how it is now, I think we can officially say were in ‘maintenance mode’.

Wouldn’t shock me though if they said wow pvp as passive income now though.

Its just sad really, knowing how much more active and fun wow pvp was years ago before legion.

5 Likes

Way to let me die.

2 Likes

lol yea dude u got lit up lmao.

3 Likes

Agreed. Arena was great in legion where gear didnt matter and it didnt effect PvErs at all. Some of us dont have the time to do all this raiding and dungeon bullsh. and dont want to or find it fun at all. All I wana do in hop in and arena all day. Why is this not an option! How does that effect PvErs? IT DOESNT. Ranked Arena should be about skill not gear. If you wana use ur gear and reck people in PvP then que for a random battleground.

4 Likes

WoW is the type of game where Blizzard can snap their fingers at any moment, whenever they want, PvPers will pour back begging for more… but I am sure you are aware of this

Agreed!!!
Bliz…Make this go away!!! My own *ucking gear is snaring me and summoning eyes that damage me, and actual real damage too… I mean that eye thing HURTS!!
It’s not just totally trivial small damage either. That crap can down half my health bar! WTF!! Please give me another option instead of this garbage gear!
I hate this Visions, I hate this corruption mechanics and gear. Worst idea ever!! I’m punished by my OWN gear!! Really Bliz!!

1 Like

At this point and as more info comes out, it looks like they don’t want it to die, they just don’t have enough employees to deal with everything and since no current dev does pvp… Well, organic meta happens.

3 Likes

Just ran a BG where a bear tank was number ONE in damage and number ONE in healing.
He had MORE damage than a geared DH, with MORE healing than geared MW monk.
His health was insanely ridiculously high.
It’s was shameful and disgusting Bliz would allow this in PvP!!
If this is a direction they are comfortable allowing to happen in PvP…then I’m afraid I can’t follow. Allowing bear tanks to dominate PvP…is when I call it quits for this game for good!!!

1 Like

I mean bears are dumb as heck and I’m not defending their current state but random bgs are really not a good example to take from. Maybe he was in mid fighting the whole time as opposed to the geared other guys going for objectives?