Does Blizzard plan to fix the XPOFF exploit/cheat twinks?

I know of a few people that have been banned for the exploit to get into non exp off games. just report them as you see it

Aren’t you one of the bigger experience eliminated debuff abusers in the game?

They did, and they even made a blue post about it.

It’s called “significant advantage”.

Funny the game has a CoC that states.

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

I guess by Blizzard’s inaction we can make the assumption that they don’t consider utilizing something in an unintended manner to give significant advantage to be unfair advantage.

You’ll never know because Blizzard loves not saying anything at all, enjoy the vague responses if you ever try. :wink:

im literally 1 xp from leveling.

idk, I just know I’ve ran into you quite a bit mostly in BFA on that toon.

I don’t recall if you used the experienced eliminated debuff which is why I formed what I said in a question. But I know you’ve been on that toon for quite awhile low level while participating in xp on bgs.

After the shadowlands prepatch it put this toon 1 xp from leveling. XD

some people dont understand the concept of a twink… the whole point was BiSing the toon and obliterating people. People put in time and effort to get their toons where they are and yall wanna just ruin them. Blizz needs to stop catering to the complainers.

2 Likes

Inc. levelers are lazy and blah blah blah in 3,2,1…

Concept of a twink is to railroad levelers, LOL!

1 Like

Twinking existed before leveling in bgs did. So thats probably not the concept, but it sure is fun to do reguardless.

I only remember you because I had a few twink friends on horde side who basically would compare me to you calling you the alliance version of me. >.< They’d make me play those brackets in BFA when you were on so they could get some wins.

I will say I typically have a lower impression of the majority of twinks, but you were an exception.

Twinks are just players that want to dominate and destroy the opposition. They dont want to face other twinks. If they did the 29s and 39s twink brackets would be popular. But they are not.

Thats because the people who play twinks dont want to fight fair, they dont want to fight other twinks because there is a real possibility they will lose. Blizzard made their stance on twinks clear when they separated the XP off from XP on.

Now losers are exploiting a bug used to fix the Freehold boosting to get into these brackets. A majority of the twinks arent even good. They are all gear.

6 Likes

speaking of gear do you pvp on that 50?
i can see how you might be frustrated.

as a 20 twink, you don’t need a expliot to get into the 20-29 bracket, you can make a f2p accouunt or use a vet 20, which is a 20 twink who let hes game time expire and had experience turned on before membership ended. What some twinks are doing is using a expliot like the stockades one, to have experience on but not gain exp, in a bg this is rampant in 10-19 bracket, and twinks are even more powerfull there.

So youre saying you dont like gear gaps? Where is your post asking blizz to fix the gear gap and 1 shotting at max level BGs? The gear gap is much wider there.

1 Like

Why would someone whose post says they enjoy playing twinks and low brackets want to start a crusade to influence devs to change something at max level?

The worthless devs can’t even balance classes at low level. You believe they can work some magic with covenants/legendaries/soulbinds and all the other borrowed power garbage they created for SL? :rofl:

#BobbyKotickgofundme

1 Like

If Blizz had our backs they would stop the twink cheating. I am nearly at the point that I will quit and never come back.

That would be much harder than fixing the xp off exploit.

1 Like

PVP honestly at low level is more balanced.

Problem is that there is a lack of transparency on how this all works. Inexperienced players simply do not know.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like