Does blizzard care?

If devs continue to treat the community as if we are garbage, then that’s the attitude the devs will be getting.

Instead of disregarding the opinions presented here, if devs had listened in the first place and not introduced mass transfers, we wouldn’t be here.

1 Like

Consider really big brands. Apple, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. They really have to screw up in a major way and fall a great distance to be in a position where they actually have to care about customer feedback. I used to work for a giant financial firm. We could often use our leverage to get software vendors to put features in for us. But not when IBM or Microsoft came over. They didn’t care because they didn’t have to. Blizzard is the same way. Even given their decade-long decline, they are still the biggest consistent producer in the game. They really don’t have to listen to things until they become actually newsworthy (like the revelation of a culture of improper behavior). They are and act like a large organization. If people complain, throw them a bone and do some PR that makes it seem like they care. But they don’t.

2 Likes

i would at least understand it if that were the truth. Unfortunately these morons running the show are happy to be on this project. they are thinking they know how to make the game better and that we just need to listen to them. They are not going to fix ques because that is there plan to get servers to somewhat balance. There is no reason for this other than its intentional. you may think no company would be that stupid, but these are the guys that removed rdf from a classic version of the game that had it. They are a sad sad group, they just have no idea how bad they are.

Correct. It’s pretty sad because blizzard wasn’t this way decades ago and would actually listen to player feedback. Big corps don’t need to act irresponsibly with their IPs. People pay them their hard earned money every month for quality gaming. Just because other firms aren’t providing peak MMO experience doesn’t mean Blizzard shouldn’t.

Accountability needs to come from within even if the public and subs don’t have a lot of power here. The fact that they keep behaving like manchildren in and out of office has landed them in all that recent hotwater with the class action lawsuits with their employees.

No offense, eh? But, it’s $15/month (US Dollars - which is the universal currency). And it’s actually CAD $18.00, not 20 - not sure where you got that number from.

What’s the question you are asking? It doesn’t seem clear from your post. Sorry if I am misreading or missing something.

“Does Blizzard Care?” ← is that the question?

I like how you said no offense, then said something mildly offensive. It’s like if I say…no offense, but your posts make you look kinda stupid.

We all really appreciate that you are trying to understand the thread, but since you haven’t figured it out yet maybe you should not say anything until you do?

2 Likes

There used to be 10x as many blues a decade ago. You barely seem them anywhere now.

Making bigger realm sizes

i am playing fine and enjoying the game. also if you have a serious product problem , forums is not for that. it sounds more like a “you” problem, although having already two accounts i think you also enjoy it

BGS are PATHETIC JESUS BLIZZARD ATLEAST PUT PREMADE VS OTHER PREMADE …90% of my games are us whit 2 glad gear player and 8 full green vs premade BENEDICTION… all blizzard care about is profit not the happiness of players…

evry time i think blizzard cant get lower they prove me rong…

So I don’t know the full story. But they did this to Firemaw, but the economy went really bad as bots that got banned couldn’t be replaced and all consumables went up in price as few people wanted to farm and people complained.

no it’s the dumb players all xfering to 1 server during tbc…players not Blizzard, you people are the problem.

and blizzard dont offer solutions… witch is there job…

They are a notorious troll whom has been called out for being a contrarian for a long time at this point. You are much better off ignoring him and never engaging with them.

It will make your life better.

… Crying because someone is actually sick of these gaslighting trolls. You butting in a conversation no one asked u in. Heres the real L.

No they don’t care.

People all over the plate with l60 boost/70 boosts/ mounts etc etc.

WE the consumer are currently paying more for this garbage through mounts/boosts than the original wow ever made blizzard.

Gank and boycot every person you see with boosts/mounts blizzard wont fix it we will.

this is an incredibly cringe comment. First off, the community is mostly fine and like any group of human beings on the planet you’re going to have some garbage people. Second off, it doesn’t matter what the attitude of their CUSTOMERS is. We pay them for a service, not for the attempt to provide a service. End of story. It’s a lot easier to obfuscate the issue by saying “players” and “community.” We are paying customers, if you were unable to use your internet for 5 hours a night due to “high demand” in your area would you just say OH WELL, THE COMMUNITY IS GARBAGE SO WHY SHOULD THEY FIX IT? Come on, stop white knighting Blizzard. They as a company facilitated mass sexual harassment for years, how you can have any sympathy for them is mind boggling.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.