Does anyone log onto an Alt

And then log right out after you see you need to grind out your essences again? Yeah same.

23 Likes

Doing the Nazjatar and Mechagnome reps for the third time.

Send help. :pensive:

Every day.

No, but then again I don’t do bleeding edge raid or mythic+ progression so it doesn’t have an impact on me.

10 Likes

That’s me.

Havent even did the grind on first character, whatever i get is what i get. Use the alt army for world quests mostly.

5 Likes

I dont mind working on alts, but I am not in a raid group and just pick up mythic runs. I could see though if youre trying to facilitate multiple roles in end game competitive play then yes the essence grind would be daunting

Nope. Not going to waste my time on a busted subtlety spec on my rogue. Will stick with my dh main.

Nope, I login and play my alts daily

2 Likes

Nope, got all mine done a while back.

Recently started a fresh toon and I’m grinding out loremaster. I’m actually having a lot of fun too.

Nope. They are alts. I feel no obligation to grind essences or anything else on them.

2 Likes

Nope. Don’t care about the essences. They will be gone in a year and replaced with another system I will equally not care about.

6 Likes

I log into my alts yes. Then play them. I just don’t chase down this crap. So far the gimme essence does me fine for my legion mythic dungeon/ normal raid spam when motivated to pick that up for appearances.

2 Likes

even on my main i only earned 3 essences. my other character on horde working on nazjatar achievements only has 2 essences. four of my level 120s haven’t even started the naz intro questline. my other 11 level 120s only have the first essence from opening up nazjatar WQs

I earned 50 000 honor twice already. I know they brought it down to 30 000 now but I have no intention of going any more pvp so that I can pve.

Not really. I just play the alts without grinding the essences.

3 Likes

I maintain 1 alt, rest just farm nighthold, antorous and tomb for mounts

Nope, sure don’t, I play all of my alts.

1 Like

No I don’t do that. The main thing holding me back from playing my alts is getting from 110-120.

1 Like

Yea now that you mention it. I got a handful of them up to 120 and went as far to unlock the essences. Didn’t even bother unlocking WQ for the 8.2 zones just don’t see any reason to. Figure they will be ready down the road.