Does anyone know who this Shylanna is that keeps undercutting in the AH?

I have noticed this person undercutting people the second they put items in the AH, no matter what profession they have. Everyday, I have noticed that this person sits in their garrison and they will undercut you as soon as you put your items in there by a ton load of items with one item a piece, not just one or two. I have known this person to do this for years now. I can’t seem to hardly sell anything because this person is almost always there waiting to undercut. I am thinking they might be a bot or gold farmer because they never go anywhere else. They never go in any other zone or place. Also, I notice if something is selling for a good price so people can make money, this person will bump the price all the way down so that the item isn’t worth anything at times. Anyone else notice this Shylanna person doing this in the AH? This hurts many players in the game that is just trying to sell their items and can’t because this person keeps bumping them down by 10 of one items or more. I have noticed them doing this on weapon enchants, flasks, gems , herbs, etc…

1 Like