Do you think there’s enough cities now for a kind of player housing?

I know the Undercity and Darnassus are in…transitional states right now - but we have plenty of ….er….”free real-estate” so to say. Like…hmm…1,2….23? I think? Counting Booty Bay and Gadgetzan.
Pick a city to live in, save up the gold for the house, decorate it with your spoils or war, your great craftsmanship! The books you’ve read up on shelves, cinematics viewable on a goblin/Gnomish rapid-viewfinder machine…crafting stations and maybe a bed you can click on to sleep in. :3

8 Likes

No. They need at least another 20 expansions’ worth for it to be any decent.

But we have so many cities…:sob:
Like Goshdarnit I wanna live in Northrend somewhere.

1 Like

Not going to lie I don’t want player housing I want a whole freaking boat that I can move around Azeroth.

8 Likes

We do need this too. I don’t see why we can’t.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s why I suggested another 20 expanions. I’ll probably be dead then.

1 Like

You wouldn’t need any more space than there already is to implement something like this. Since I can basically guarantee that if they ever did, it would be instanced similar to the Garrison. Like: you just click on a door in a given city and it ports you to your “house” or the house of your group leader.

5 Likes

I kinda love that tbh :eyes:

You could even like - simulate a street outside with a lil smoke and mirrors - have a chunk of the city there with folks walking past your windows ;3

1 Like

8 Likes

Some of us DONT LIKE THAT DANIEL

1 Like

WoW has never been a very roleplay heavy game, I just don’t see it happening.

maybe blizz will prove me wrong and they’ll announce housing as the xpac feature for 11.0 and replace inscription with carpentry or something.

1 Like

We already have player housing, it’s called a garrison.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

4 Likes

we are adventurers , we dont live in houses , we roam to where ever we are needed , we live in inns .

2 Likes

Sir I am a Gardener. The fighting an adventuring is a side hustle so I can afford the gryphon back to a home I don’t have. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah! I figured they would make it kinda like instanced housing y’know? Where players dont have entire individual houses but rather set houses in cities can be bought by players and each buyer has an instanced version of that house they can customize however theyd like

3 Likes

Honestly I’d stay subbed for life if I could just farm and decorate my house lmao

5 Likes

I hear ffxiv, and bdo has player housing. Check those out. We don’t need that crap in WoW.

We’d have to have instanced player housing, like in SWTOR. Housing in FF14 is in high demand because of the limited units available.

1 Like

Yeah, they do. It’s called the Sims.

You’re never getting player housing. Closest thing you got was Garrison’s (and that Xpack literally almost killed the game), so yeah they are not doing that again.