Do you Think 29th or 6th of Oct for Pre-Patch?

The cutoffs are actually on the ladder page already, just not posted in a blog or forum post anywhere. Who knows if they’ll even bother posting them this time.

Oh ok. I didn’t know that. But yeah, probably not. Knowing how the rest of PvP has gone throughout this expansion, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

1 Like

New build up on PTR is tagged “Release”.

Looking like the 29th more and more, and we’re only getting 8 days of warning. Plan accordingly folks.

They did on monday.

1 Like

Tomorrow is the pre-patch!

1 Like

Announced Monday.

This doesn’t say when it’s ending though? They’ve never not informed us of that I don’t think.

1 Like

What’s this ?

Hoping for 29th.

But expecting Oct 6th.

2 Likes

Trust in the Cult

It is the 6th

Who knows. Messaging is all over the place with this pre patch.

1 Like

The 29th or the 6th. My money is the 29th.

The gates will soon close on Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 4 with the release of the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch.

Well I know, let me tell you : It’s BfA’s pre-patch “End of season announcement” from back in Legion. It didn’t have a date either.

Literally what you got on Monday. This is it.

2 Likes

End of season announcements are usually “soon” and implied to be the typical 2 weeks. They give the actual date a few days before it goes live.

Could easily end up being the 29th this time though. There is no rule that it requires 2 weeks notice.

2 Likes

Disproven a while ago.

I think there’s a cutscene slot in the prepatch quests with a placeholder

If a cg cinematic is going anywhere it might be there

Non believer

Yes I am.

Even now you use our Lords creations to broadcast your lies

if its not the 29th ima be big sad

1 Like

I’m with the party that if we don’t hear anything by the end of Friday its probably the 6th.

Im going for the gusto so 29th. the caster stuff ends on the 6th i think and that could signify the cut scene related content in week 2 content. on wowhead it states there are 2 cutscenes both in week 2.

1 Like