Do you still use your artifact skin?

Simple topic that can apply to all classes; Are there specific artifact skins you still use?. I’m HEAVILY fond of the Arms Warrior PVP and Challenge tower skins; as well as the Fury Challenge Tower and Hidden skins… My monk still uses his WW PVP skins (Wolverine, bro), and my Warlock still uses his Demonology skins (I like Mr. Spooks.)

1 Like

I was never fond of the Beastmaster skins. I do use the Legacy of the Windrunner skin for my Blood Elf Huntress. And the protection skins for my Lightforged Warrior. I’m also partial to the all of the Druid skins as well. And my different Mages favor different skins, but I’ll always be partial to Alu’neth and the Shadow Dagger skins for my Priests.

Not on a single class. My fury war is using 2x shadowmourne; my dh is using warglaives of azzinoth; my rogue, dk, and monk all use thunderfury. I never liked the bm hunter skins. None of my casters ever got the cool skins because I rarely play them.

Yes. I use the PvP Arms appearance and I’m a massive fan of the skull of nithogg hidden appearance for fury. I dont think theres a better looking weapon option for the spec.

The Fury Balance of Power skin is pretty beast.

1 Like

I haven’t used it for this current transmog. But I use it as often as I can. I’m really proud of my mage tower skin, so I use it.