Do you like Retail? Keep following the metas

Is your room decorated with a bunch of My Little Ponies?

What if it is?

No judgement. I’m genuinely curious.

Waves stump in your face.

Rainbow Brite, too?

You ever look up the history of the shaka sign?

Actually, no. I didn’t know the origin.

It was a nose picking accident.

My friend lost his hand working a saw at a mill.

He used to mess with people all the time.

Screaming "where are my fingers!?! is always fun.

Detect deez…

aww, forget it

2 Likes

Would you like 2 CD’s?

I don’t get it.

No, Blizzard took the path of least resistance and highest profit.

False about player demand, partially true on 3rd party 95% of the reason to add tokens was to make profit for shareholders.

Partially true, the biggest offender was making talents meaningful and more than just a +numbers boost. aswell as having to add more and more rows every expansion.

Partially true, Alot of it was from player feedback crying about how their spec couldn’t do x,y,z. I could mention examples but I don’t feel like typing an essay.

Partially true. Mythic raids came about because blizzard couldn’t balance 10 and 25 man raids properly. Mythic dungeons came about because it’s easier to recycle content and have people run the same 13 dungeons for an expansion vs creating new dungeons every patch cycle.

Theres always been meta’s, there will always be meta’s and aslong as theres a path of least resistance then they will be adhered too.

well duh!!!

Okay, they chose to monetize it. How are my points wrong here?

Again… Players are spending REAL money on Blizzard’s IP. That’s demand.

Partially true? What you typed is in support of what I said.

I think you may be missing the point. This path to retail will be accelerated, and we will see new changes, different from Retail.

The days of monetization are coming to a close.

How do you figure?

Covid is pushing more towards self realization of becoming less of a untapped mine, and more of what they can do with their own worth

Was that supposed to make sense?

Only if you have the ability to understand.