Do you have to get 20s every season for portals?

Or is it permanent after you do it once?

Afaik they’re permanent. Butttt I could be wrong

i wonder how the Mega-dungeon will work? +20 either-wing gives port or have to do both?

Presumably there will be separate entrances. Maybe they will drop you closer to each one?

Also, I’m so much not looking forward to that place.

2 Likes

Permanent. Some people got them before season 2, during the post season of season 1 (when the portals were released) and it carried over.

2 Likes

The keystone activation will probably work in exactly the same way as Mechagon did. Even if they put in separate entrances, the port will probably go to the same place (near the FP/Meeting Stone). It’s not exactly like some kind of massive outdoor zone in that random island lol.

Whether it requires just one or both to earn the Teleport will just depend on the mood of whichever dev creates the Feat of Strength.

No, they’re permanent the entire expansion. They all share the same 8 hour cooldown unless you complete a key where it resets again.

Permanent. And a lovely quality of life addition.

They’ll likely persist past the expansion, even. MoP and WoD CM teleports did, and their cooldowns also reset with the completion of any keystone dungeon since they’re shared with the new SL teleports.