Do YOU Have Pathfinder?

I have it but that is because most of pathfinder fits my individual play style. In all honestly I feel they could add a pathfinder to old content I would have it the day of, unless they added new content to it.

That being said I still don’t like it because it only rewards one type of play style.

I have all pathfinders… WoD, legion and part one bfa. I did WOD pathfinder twice on 2 accounts which I no longer play on. I started late legion after 1.5 year break due to having twins. Stoped march 2016. Came back Jan 28th 2018 and unlocked pathfinder for legion about 3 weeks after hitting 120. I unlocked part one BFA September 16.

I have all 3

I wish I had done WoD sooner, as I just got it a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

Or allow you to just purchase with gold a license from the flightmaster, similar to what they did in earlier expansions. Overall, I’m all for knocking out the flying hoops for old content. It’s silly that it’s still a thing.

2 Likes

Not even close nor even trying. Just kinda, eh, on the whole subject anymore. I can only talk to a brick wall for so long before I no longer care what (or if) it thinks about what I said. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Naw… honestly it’s just been a lack of motivation to get the required reputations, and getting into some of the more annoying areas to explore the areas is kind of out of the way.

Is what it is though.

Same. All pathfinders.

I agree. But then, it’s silly that they take portals out of older content, too. I’m not sure what the devs have against efficient travel and player choice, really.

2 Likes

Yes I have all of the crapfinders.

1 Like

I am perfectly happy with just paying to unlock flight and not the achievement itself. I don’t think anybody has really meant to pay to unlock the achievement, other than a means to an end. I think virtually everybody would be perfectly happy leaving the achievement as-is, but separately allow to pay for flight.

But… 25k seems a bit much to me. I would say no more than 5k, but really I’d say more like 1k. It’s really a formality for old content.

2 Likes

Eh, I’ll get it eventually. Long before Part Two is even unlocked.

4 Likes

Yes.

I got my Draenor Pathfinder done a bit past when Tanaan dropped, probably two months or so afterwards because I took my time getting the treasure step done.

I got my Legion Pathfinder within the first few weeks of when it was available because I kept on top of getting the first part done and then just waited on the second part. I didn’t quite do every Broken Shore campaign step when it came out but usually within a week or two.

I got my BFA pathfinder part one done about a month and a half ago, the turtles rep was the real pain in the butt for me.

Dude you are so slacking! Now get off the forums and get questing /smh

I have it. I did the grind on my paladin before I switched back to this toon. It was actually really fast for me.

Draenor, yes. Got it pretty much right when flying dropped since it wasn’t a big deal to me- I worked on it passively.

Legion, same deal.

BFA, not yet. I haven’t played BFA much. I played a bit first week, then unsubbed until mid-November. Hit 120, unsubbed again until just a day or two ago. I’ll get it eventually, likely right around the same time I got the other two.

I have them all. I think its a great idea and tradeoff for flight. If you want to do the content quickly on an alt, you gotta prove youve done it all the hard way. The main detraction is the reps, all those are, are busy work, which is kind of an insult in a game like this. There are plenty of other reasons and desires to get the reps up, dont force flight behind it. That and it needs to open up sooner. We should be working on part 2 right now, and there should be some people earning flight this week.

3 Likes

Nope. Not a single one. Not a part one or two of any of them.

edit: I just can’t be bothered to do it after I could simply by it before

1 Like

Have all the pathfinder. They only one I thought was really a grind was legion

Yup… bfa was probably the easiest to boot. WoD’s was gross. So they have evolved at least.

1 Like

Yes I have all forms of Pathfinder.

And yeah they have gotten easier every expansion.