Do you feel safe on these forums?

I remember reading up on the attunement process for Wildstar. I laughed for a good 15 seconds and uninstalled, didn’t touch it again until it went f2p got bored within 30 minutes and uninstalled again.

This was basically my experience. I tried it in the alpha or beta and hated it, tried it again when it went f2p and still hated it.

CONGRATS ON GAINING A LEVEL CUPCAKE!!aa!

TWENTY MORE TILL I’LL CONSIDER YOU A REAL MAN!aa!

come play FFXIV with me and my blue lizzie

it’s really fun and the rp is good because actual player housing

2 Likes

Did they ever fix the personal apartments i remember there being an issue people had where if you set up one of those personal rooms it made you unkickable which made a lot of people nervous

people forced to use the apartments are already an untouchable caste

on the non-WoW MMOs tangent I’m hoping that Korean devs eventually make an MMO with a nice story thats not p2w, because it seems like Koreans are the only ones attempting to make “traditional” mmos anymore. In the US the genre seems to have totally given way to online survival games or fps grinds like fallout 76 or destiny

1 Like

I do miss the era of a thousand MMOs. Even if a lot were awful. I had fun trying all the different free to play ones from all over the world. Perfect World Entertainment used to provide me with hours of fun with all their free, mediocre-or-below games.

1 Like

I’ve just made a few characters on Mateus and am poking around on them. The RP is ok and I like the gameplay. The player housing looks interesting but it also looks completely full. Completely. Full. SWTOR’s player and guild housing stands out the most to me.

I’d play more ESO but my friends aren’t in it anymore. I kind of like their housing but really haven’t played enough to experience it well.

I miss City of Heroes.

2 Likes

I cannot overstate how much I feel this.

Big mood…

2 Likes

It is definitely hard to break into the market, but it’s possible if you play at certain times. Or you can set up a buy from someone, though there’s always a premium. I had luck on my old server Excalibur and have actually seen a spot or two come up on Balmung, which is arguably the hardest server to get into.

Good luck getting a spot in the Shirogane (Stormblood) ward, though. But the others are nice. Or you can just join an FC, which is where all the really good spots go.

There’s the possibility of new housing opening in Ishgard (the snowy Elf capital) sometime in the new expansion next year, but there’s no confirmation on that yet. Crafter/Gather Jobs will be able to contribute to rebuilding Ishgard, but YoshiP was very coy about the rewards for doing so.

If that housing does open, expect a mass exodus to it and the sudden freeing of a lot of plots elsewhere.

finally, a way to quarantine elves

All ten of them

1 Like

It’s true. This is definitely Game of Cattes

1 Like

I stick to Giant Roe ladies.

At least until I get Viera

1 Like

I played a Male Roe on a fairly popular self-proclaimed roleplaying server in realm reborn.

Seemed like everyone else was a cat person or a lala. I distinctly remember rarely ever seeing other Roe’s

I was treated like a god damn novelty.

i want Merlwyb to smite me

1 Like