Do you feel less enjoyment by boosting?

Who are you trying to convince?

Then why do it to begin with? Your logic doesn’t make sense. If it means nothing to you, why pay real money to be carried instead of not doing it at all.

Too much contradiction in your posts.

Do you want the game to become dull and meaningless?

Is sounds like you’re looking for validation from others to pay for a carry. Go and do it, plenty of people waste their money on it. I mean hell, why not start playing Diablo Immortal while you’re at it, that game is perfect for pay to win players like yourself.

Just do it.

1 Like

If you’re more interested than the results than the game, then you don’t actually enjoy the game.

I used to play games purely for the rewards, whether they be hitting X rank in Overwatch or finishing battle passes in games like Apex Legends. I wasn’t happy when I did so, so I eventually made the connection that I was grinding in a game I didn’t care about so I stopped playing them.

hi OP, I’ve paid gold for boosts for mounts and pets and I’ve been doing it since MoP, when I bought the challenge mode phoenixes and a bunch of hc garrosh kills for the wolf/heirlooms. I have never regretted a single boost I’ve bought and in fact have only ever regretted not boosting when I see the sick AOTC mounts I missed in WoD and Legion.

My advice - avoid RMT. Look for a dude in Trade who is actually logged on to a level 60 character and always check the character on the armory in a second window to make sure he’s a member of the guild he claims he is (or that the guild even exists! so many people on my server sell guild runs with guilds that simply don’t exist - I always report those), or that he has the mythic + rating you’d expect for someone selling that level of key.

I just bought season 3 KSM, so right now I’m levelling alts and focusing on making money to replenish what I spent for Season 4! Other than that it’s the usual mount/pet farming (panda world bosses alone eat up like 20 hours a week cycling through them with as many alts across as many servers as I have…). These are all things I enjoy and would be doing anyway so purchasing the runs just frees up more time for me to do them. :slight_smile:

Costs have gone down a bit since you did yours. I paid 200k per timed 20, and my guy did package deals (4 for 180k each). That’s 4 million at a max, loosely 20 tokens at $400. 15s were only 100k (2 million for 20 15s, 10 tokens for KSM, $200).

1 Like

I don’t see what is so hard to understand here.

There is nothing prestigious about KSM. I couldn’t care less if you or anyone else has it, that includes myself.

What I do care about is does the mount look cool, or does any other transmog look neat. In essence it comes down to buying a transmog from the auction house this is the main appeal. The secondary reason is to speed up the amount of time it takes me to get into +15’s. On my druid it took about a week and 41 keys to do so. I can skip all of that time.

Look if you read what has been posted you would find your answers.

The first statement is a concern I have. I am a very goal orientated person. The only reason I play WoW is to accomplish goals. Now those can be vague or specific, or short,mid or long term. It can be fill the vault with +15’s tonight or it can be work my key up as high as possible or it can be mount farm on alts until I get a mount.

Now the concern I had was would this make it so that there were no goals to achieve.

The question was what are other peoples experiences, how did it effect the way they approach the game and what was their overall level of satisfaction did it improve or decrees?

In talking with the few people who have responded with experience and not just to let me know that they hate carries, I have discovered that it will probably increase my satisfaction as I can spend more time doing what I want to do, get mounts transmogs and weapon illusions, that I would otherwise miss out on because I don’t have a consistent group and avoid much of the frustration I find in game.

Overall the thread was of benefit to me and I’m glad I made it. Starting this season I will boost and see how it goes.

Indeed I wished to validate other peoples experiences before dropping a decent amount of money. This is being prudent and is why I have as much as I do to spend on what I wish. Reading reviews which is all I’m asking for here by the way is nothing to be ashamed of despite your insinuations.

Now as its clear you that you have a severe problem with reading comprehension or are simply not reading the replies I’m not sure what else there is to say. You have failed to make any point at all… repeatedly.

I don’t see myself replying from you after this as I don’t see a point to wasting my time. Which is what this thread is about.

1 Like

I didn’t read your post again by the way, it’s too much dribble.

No need to argue with me. You wont get validation from me and to expect it only shows narcissism. You can justify it all you like however, I honestly think the mentally weak need to resort to purchasing what they’re incapable of achieving. But why do you care what I think? You clearly do, you’re putting in a lot of effort to respond to me haha.

Different players, different goals. For some, buying a boost is simply a means to an end so that the player can move onto content they actually do play.

A fat cat AH goblin has zero business being in a raid. But if they want that mount and have 5mill just sitting there…

2 Likes

If a person wishes to boost they are only interested in end game or stomping players in pvp. They want their fix now not after they level and gear up :rofl:

Didn’t or can’t I’m starting to suspect… :laughing: At least now I know you’re trolling.

And I’m betting with your compulsive need to have the last word, you’re going to respond to this as well. Of course you could prove me wrong.

Not worth it. I would never pay this for pixels. That could be a nice digital piano. Invested with 10% return for 50 years, that could be 200k to give to your grandkids.

Hey, don’t shame me and my hundreds of pulls on ny’alotha bosses :grin:. * shudders *

Then I think you’ll be ok.

I don’t think people would mind if you don’t afk.

If you the boosting route, just be safe, there’s a lot of scammers out there. Good luck!

1 Like

You do you. I will tell you, though, if you buy Glad it’ll be extremely obvious to anyone who plays with you and cost you more problems than it solves in the future.

with this money you could finance WoW’s monthly sub fee for decades to come.

This is the question I have every time this question pops up: what is boosting?

Do you consider someone that buys an AOTC mount a booster? Or is a booster someone that wants rating in either pvp or m+?

I have bought the following mounts:

• SoO wolf
  • Grove Warden
  • Disco bird
  • Void dragon
  • CM Yeti
  • CM Phoenixes

Do I feel bad about buying those? Yes and no. I felt no guilt buying the AOTC mounts but I did feel some buying the CM ones afterwards. I just wanted mounts being removed from the game and no interest in coming off as someone that was cool enough to have a CM group, but that’s kind of how it appears when my Warrior is wearing her armor set.

So I decided that I wasn’t going to bother with KSM mounts because I didn’t like that feeling. However, I will still feel no guilt buying the AOTC SL mount.

1 Like

Why do you need those things? It’s a game. Just play it for fun. If it isn’t fun to play, take a break.

And also risks your account being banned.

The entire point of this game is the journey to the end. Not skipping to the end without earning anything, or dedicating anything (including time).

If you feel like you need to buy your way to the end, then it’s time to find another game, or sell your gaming PC to someone who actually plays games.

That’s great but you didn’t earn any of it. So you can ride it around and people can click on you and say oh man, I wish I had that. But you’ll always know it basically means nothing. I’d rather not have it than fake it.

What is the point of your post? You pretty much repeated what I just said.

2 Likes

I tried it once or twice but then I was like “Why do I even play this game?”

Then stopped doing it. Maybe its just much more boring on Classic.

The point is that I’m against boosting and it’s disgusting to see people actually post here outlining what they have bought. You’re literally fueling a major part of what is killing this game.

Nothing against you personally, you are generally a reasonable poster on GD. But if I were you, and I’m not, obviously do what you will, but I would rethink buying anything like that again.