Do we thank them for making Sandworn relics BoA now?!?

They sit on fixes we requested from development builds. That’s why.

1 Like

By the time the creation catalyst was open, not really lol.

It is better late than never but it’s really weird how the community the kind of hit the nail on the head for that at the beginning.

It is a bit strange it took him this long to understand the basic concept that sandworn relics were useless as introduced

2 Likes

It was higher Ilvl than you can get from LFR for 3/5 slots, and for normal it depends on how much farm you ran. if you were full clear farming every week, not really. If not, 246 tier is better than no tier.

1 Like

this was on purpose, they didn’t want people getting good-ish gear too quickly early on

I don’t even know what those are

Depends on the armor type. World boss dropped higher ilvl pieces, and there’s non-tier pieces in most of those slots from the last 3 bosses as well.

which again, depends on the prog/farm status of the guild in question.

*cough
Mythic and vault
*cough boa wouldnt gear mains any faster

After farming these things for a month first time around… I realized Cyphers were way easier to come by.

1 Like

Im guessing I need to complete the campaign.

you have the potential for people to be sitting on thousands of these in addition to cosmic flux

2 Likes

It will be easier to gear alts for mythic plus now. Especially tank alts ; ). The changes are live. This is good for transmog hunting the tier set pieces for lfr too.

2 Likes

It was obvious either that, or that they should have just been a currency.

Even if they intended to make them transferable eventually, there are myriad examples of items for transferring currencies between alts at this point. In the end, the way they were implemented makes no sense.

I guess put a gun to my head they had one purpose but not at 1st. They were useful at getting the LFR transmog set from catalyst

Wait they’re BoA now? My brew monk could use these to tank like an M+ He’s only got 2/4

Yea its live right now. Just got my alliance lightforged priest his 4 piece with a bunch stockpiled by my mains.

1 Like

The real question is, Was this a lesson learned? Or in next expansion we’ll have a clear currency that should be BOA with the same issue.

1 Like

I guess I can start safely start cashing my relics and flux in for transmog sets now.

This is always their M.O. (look up M.O. if you don’t know what that is.)

Put out a system that kinda sucks… then patch it way later to make it suck less.

1 Like