Do the M.V.P players have in-game privileges?

I dunno, but I’ve always liked quite a few forum regulars better than the MVPs. Maybe if I saw as many alliance MVPs as horde ones I’d like them better because it would seem more balanced.

It would be kinda cool to have class MVPs for PvP. People who know their stuff - for non-rated too - and can share pertinent info and answer questions in a kind, patient manner. :smile:

I tried this just now and I think I broke my ankle.

The green text is not for me.

Except it’s the other way around. The simultaneous sock equip is the sole requirement for being MVP. Once you’ve sent in your audition video to blizzard then, and only then, will you receive green text. It’s a sign of power to remind us simple one-sock-at-a-time peasants who truly wields power in this world.

It is true. But it is also true that my secret MVP uniform is whatever I happen to be wearing for the day. Spinning around is just bonus fun.

3 Likes

can you show me where he said there were only three mvps? He listed three of the most prolific GD posters. There are tons of groupie Mvps on CS forums. those call outs also didn’t have any names on them.

1 Like