Do something about the twinks

So enchanted Looms, some dungeon drops, and a few readily available AH pieces now constitutes a twink? Bc thats what I mostly see.

I also see a LOT of stupid decisions made on the bg that gets people beat. What is Blizz supposed to do about that?

I see groups evaporate after losing the 1st skirmish in mid. Whats Blizz supposed to do about that?

I see opponents completely ignore their healers getting zerged. Whats Blizz supposed to do about that?

I see opponents ignoring objectives. Whats Blizz supposed to do about that?

I see morons flag-sitting right by the node, and it gets ninja’d. Whats Blizz supposed to do about that?

I see EFC’s leave their heals 60yds behind them, and get REKT. Whats Blizz supposed to do about that?

I could go on…

7 Likes

1 more thing I see quite frequently - ppl ignoring enemy heals while they freecast

I would rather fight the twinks than the obscene number of healers in leveling bgs right now.

1 Like

That’s a good one too. Whats Blizz gonna do about that?

Nah personal accountability is not the issue. Its that twinks are raid bosses and capable of dismantling an entire enemy team. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

def not… I still dont have a twink that is a complete raid boss. lol… might make a tank twink tho

Well 110 or 119 twinks with the busted azerite traits are pretty damn close to raid bosses lol. Fought a bear druid twink, was stupid overpowered. All the other brackets not so much.

i mean my boomy kinda almost one shots people at 110… my lock can 1 shot people with chaos bolt…

I should twink my DK or DH for funsies

Ran into a hunter in the 49 bracket that nearly tripled the second-place player in damage.

Must be the healer imbalance. :no_mouth:

Made quick work of my holy paladin despite my enchanted heirlooms and dungeon drops. That’s gotta be my fault though- bad positioning. I should’ve positioned myself on the opposite side of the map at all times.

5 Likes

Way to choose a busted spec - mm hunter and use that as a means of justifying twink removal. What next, disc priest or balance druid?

6 Likes

What BG do you not have to think in?

1 Like

If you use a glider, you’re a twink :joy:

2 Likes

Man these twink threads really bring me to a dark place, stop it. A twink killed my dad.

2 Likes

woah. um, interesting addition to the thread.

At least he died doing what he loved…sorry…

Gem slots dont work for any 70 gear.

Mhm, ‘it’s the spec, not the gear.’ I know.

It’s just funny that I don’t struggle against non-twink hunters but this one seemed to be blowing everyone out of the water.

Could it be that twinking exaggerates other game imbalances 2x?

Edit: For the record, I’ve long since recanted on removal being a fair or optimal solution for twinks. I’d rather they be brought in line in other ways and returned to the popular queue.

I just like to drop in on the ‘Twinks are fair, it’s an MMO, look at all these other problems instead’ crowd and remind them why change was necessary in the first place.

1 Like

Citation needed. my 20 +5agi +5 crit gems seem to be working fine.

I still vote for “customized templates.” Let us choose which secondary we want. I know I’m not alone on that as I’ve seen others suggest something similiar.

Most people are well aware of why. Those people who make those comments are just trying to get people going.

The elephant in the room is that there are “those people” who do not want level playing fields as it takes away their illusion of success. They’re choosing to stay in brackets where the bulk of their “competition” are either new players or rerolls who’re trying to learn their class, abilities, rotations, etc. Not like at max level where you’ll find people who’ve mastered their class. “Those people” are not interested in competition like some who engage in the playstyle are.

I believe that’s likely one of multiple reasons why Blizzard deemed the change necessary.

This is incorrect.

Just a heads up:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizz-why-is-there-some-exploits-you-dont-care-about-ban-for/196087/20

2 Likes