Do something about the twinks

Sadly, they are taking the wrong approach on this one.

Did I miss something?

Oh lord that Worgen…

They exemplify the sterotypical anti-twink mentality so hard.

Thats not really acknowledgement of work being done on the exploit though, thats just a blue telling a fiesty worgen to stop whining and let Blizzard do their job. The reddit post is much more telling of immenent fixes.

2 Likes

I just mean how they are handling low level bgs

1 Like

What I meant by acknowledgement is that you don’t really see much from Blues in regards to… much anymore. At least this will show some that they’ve actually acknowledged it. I never meant to imply they will even do anything. I get what the Blue is saying. They have to be careful with their wording or people will take something and run with it.

Oh ok, I thought I missed some detail. Wouldn’t be my first time.

They all seem to be doing damage control in threads like those.

After this thread:

I think Blizzard felt that they shouldn’t let blues actually share any real sort of information. They’re just a crowd pleaser at this point. I wish I could get ahold of Yth on one of his streams and ask him what was the whole deal behind that post. The instant retraction of their plan is so interesting. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the meeting where they discussed how to respond to all the feedback they got.

2 Likes

“Crowd pleaser.” I like that.

I miss the good old days when Blues posted all the time and were engaged. Bashiok (my hero) and the infamous Tseric.

You mean like how we’re 45 minutes past the maintenance window and not a simple “We had to extend the window until X o’clock”?

More pressing matters at stake here!

We’re still 2 hours and 15 minutes away from when maintenance is supposed to end…

Someone at Blizzard Twinked during Maintenance as a Merc and the whole thing went [breasts] up.

Oh you…

/characters

Ah. It says 10AM PST in the yellow icon mouseover, and a 1PM in the sidebar. I stand by my point of poor communication. :rofl:

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/scheduled-maintenance-06-11/195527

1 Like

Fish feast corrections went haywire. Now if you enter a BG you start as a fish, and can only be cured by the rightous people who provide a fish feast.

1 Like

Invalid. Nobody looks at forums.

Edit: Watch the additional 7 hours needed over the usual maintenance was needed to fix fish feasts

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1138219291621363712

2 Likes

Only the president uses that website, and I doubt he’s a subscriber.

1 Like

Made for a good Customer Support thread though

Well they make specific mention that the Blizzard Cash Shop will be unavailable during the maintenance as well.

This confirms that the item to restore people from fishy status will be an ingame shop toy only available to those who fund e-sports.

2 Likes