Do something about Druids botting

The constant botting and 2X4 farming is really annoying. Its impossible to gather mats for pots, flasks, Leggos, and other crafted items.

Either be quicker about banning bots or add an explusom item to the game so that legit crafters can make some gold.

4 Likes

Bots for the win…

I reported a team of 10 druids 2 weeks ago that farm non-stop in Azuna. I just saw that they were still there today.

How much gold have they farmed?
Will it even matter if they get banned in another week or 2? They have laundered all the gold away to other accounts…

3 Likes

They already did they banned input broadcast software this was supposedly to address the botting situation.

Druids are so immoral…

How do you kill that which has no life?

2 Likes

y’wanna know another bad thing about druid-bots? they make druids look bad. like, they make druid players look like jerks who don’t care about the health of the game… atleast, that’s how i feel when i see’em runnin around…

i know that’s not actually the case, but still.

1 Like

How rude…

Anyone else remember when blizz first made the announcment about the input broadcasting software ban, they had a picture of Malfurion in the background? :rofl:

Even blizz now acknowledge that bots have completely trashed the druid class rep.

Uh no as bots run on a script meaning you don’t even need to be at your pc you just turn on the script and go away. Input software requires you be at your keyboard. Its this level of misinformation you have shown and allot of the player base also shares that leads to blizzard having to waste time on reports for things that are ok and less time on the bots that are the issue

You are wrong. Blizzard specifically said it was to combat botting.

Here is their statement on Input Broadcasting Software so you won’t be confused anymore:

we’ve seen an increasingly negative impact to the game as this software is used to support botting and automated gameplay

1 Like

And again that’s not how botting works it’s cute you think it is though

1 Like

I never said it was Blizzard did. I know more about multiboxing and botting than you do.

Considering I went there for a quest and was able to get 150g in grey items in only 30 minutes being there…

That’s 100,800G if they were making 150g per 30 minutes like I did on that quest, and that’s just vendor greys. That’s not including gold pickups or other sold items. And, that’s just one bot.

So i’d say… Whomever is there, they made upwards of 10M gold across all bots included.

1 Like

Really then if that’s the case what language would you run a script in and what would be a suitable dvbrm for said script? As for multiboxing now that key clone software is against tos what would be the suitable route for a kvm to broadcast over 5 systems? I look forward to your wrong answers

Nerf starfall’s range and number of mobs it hits.
Reduce the number of times a herb/ore can be used.

Druids need to be nerfed.

Listen bro you don’t have any answers. I won’t tell you how to accomplish something you can’t do on your own.

Also, I recommend using VMs for your multiboxing it is much cheaper than the hardware solution.

1 Like

I think they should tag the bots, track the gold, and delete all gold from anyone who receives it.

What, and let all the Hunter & Monk bot teams going?

It’s time to just remove multiboxxing outright.

1 Like