Do premades think they are better players?

I believe they call that
“Bein’ jelly”

Those 2 statements are incongruous.

My use of it was general, before this was stated.’

edit: you will have to do better than this and using a few SAT words to entertain me enough to keep checking the forum…

It’s not a big deal, I won’t hold you to prior logical fallacies.

Already failing at your own rule for the debate! Twice over, mind you.

I’m disinterested.

NEXT.

So you got something but don’t want to use it because it might devastate me? OK. Seriously, though, it was to your point not your person.

I don’t think you have a clue what you are talking about, and I’ll admit I’m struggling to.

I made a comment much earlier in the thread. It was not in reply to you, it was all stated quite generally. Next, you jump in and request for discussion…

Then proceed to directly attack me, the person, instead of premade communities, the perspective of the argument twice:

How can you expect me to want to play along if you can’t follow your own rules? The SINGULAR rule set thus far. What if we need more rules? Will you be able to handle it?? Thus far, there is no proof. You haven’t even given this topic one ounce of time to discuss.

I hope you are able to understand why I’m sorta -done- interacting with you. I can get this low-level of conversation in a lobotomy ward if I want it. Not gonna bother here.

Of course you’ll quote me out of context. Why is it crying for people to discuss one side of the issue and not the other? Which is why I said let’s avoid ad hominem. I think you really want to make a point but it doesn’t seem to stand close scrutiny so you’re trying to redirect the argument. Of course it’s not fair to have a 40 man organized team against a random one, how is that even a question?

Who are you trying to convince here? I’m not trying to convince you.

My suggestions were directed at no one in particular. Just whoever needed to read it, I guess. It’s quite clear you aren’t convincing me of anything…you are barely keeping the framework of a conversation together with bubblegum and band-aids.

But you did invite me to debate. You engaged me, with one rule. Then violated it and still continue to. At least you remembered to add some ez “content” there at the end!

This wasn’t a question posed. Again, you engaged me in conversation and I obliged! I thought, I dunno, maybe you had something to add? Maybe based on something I said earlier? Something in this perhaps:

it doesn’t matter if you’re the greatest wow player in the world and have multiple hero / r1 titles under your belt. the moment you load into a bg and the enemy team is 10-15 players all from tichondrius with full gear, structured team composition, and above average understanding of the game, and your team is 15 random bonobos blizzard found and threw together, the chances of the game being enjoyable, much less winnable, is practically zero.

the only reasonable way to beat a premade is with another premade, and increasing the amount of premades only makes the solo queue experience worse and worse, which is why blizzard made an effort to stop entire raid groups from queueing, but of course players have found a workaround and are back to the usual practice of making the barrier of entry for enjoying anything in the game having to wade through a swamp of sweat and BO

2 Likes

or be a rogue

1 Like

Im pretty sure its just outside of the very first teamfight he pads up better than the others but that very first big teamfight in say IOC or WG he has never been top its always been me the boomys or fire mage when i was playing with them afterwords tho people like him and khaz are top near the end of the bg ._.

1 Like

maybe he plays better now idk after some issues with the community that i never got answers for I have not qued with them since

1 Like

I don’t think that is the problem. The problem is especially on Horde is you get 3-4 people who queue with no gear, a player had Heart of Azeroth and most have below 600k health, like how? There should be no reason why consistently I queue into teams where at least 3 players don’t even have honor gear.

PK is the best BG lock that plays the game rn

haven’t met a better lock in 1600 honor levels of random Q’s

He does stink at arena tho (heh)

Then I guess he has improved cuz when I q’d with BSG he was never at the top from the first teamfight he always had that dank UA lock pad afterwords tho and it was at times rly hard to keep up with him

1 Like

Echo…echo…echoooooo…

I understand what makes you feel this way, I do. I don’t agree on a few points. That should be quite clear from what I’ve already said.

There isn’t a single premade in the existence of premades that has gone undefeated. Not just by some other premade, but by PUGs. It’s not impossible, You (meaning the royal ‘You’) have to play different, play smarter, play better.

There is, and has been for quite some time now, an understanding when you queue the way you choose to queue.

Solo: You leave SO much of your enjoyment in the hands of many variables outside of your control.

• If you’re not that impactful on a game as a player, then you depend on others to be.
  • your group may or may not be full, may have already started and fallen apart (due to all the reasons discussed here it’s quite meta), may have no healers, may have all guardian druids, etc etc etc
  • no one you are queued with cares one bit about coordinating
  • others in group quit as soon as they suspect (emphasis on suspect) a premade on the other side
  • Many in the raid just boosted! Probability all abilities are bound isn’t 100%, probability they are understood much worse.
  • You will run into premades
  • bots.

In a party of 2-5:

• some of the solo experience, to lesser degree
  • You can guarantee at least ONE healer
  • You’ll have a general understanding that you want to play to win
  • Maybe you care enough to require all honor gear or what have you
  • you will be more impactful as a group
  • you can improve as a player and as a support for other players
  • you can be social!
  • You can breathe easily because you aren’t violating your morals/view of syncing with another party

Premade community:

• All of the above minus the last point

I’m actually kinda tired of making bullet points. Fact is, I’m championing doing something to have a better time in ways you CAN control. There is a vocal fraction of the PvP community that prefers to decry the actions of others instead of just doing something for themselves to have some flippin’ fun.

Or hold your breath waiting or Blizz to do something else.*** I do not mean this is any way as a suggestion you should literally hold your breath until they do something about it. ***
I do not wish to put you in danger despite my naming.

People have the right to express their ideas same as you have the right to dispute, it’s the moderator’s decision whether a discussion is considered OT or spam but I agree these discussions should be kept to a single thread, if possible.

I’d like to see bigger queues for you guys (with restrictions for team matching), a large WPvP area for all of us, and maybe some epic tournament structure or something to reward a big party beating another big party. I don’t want your communities to disappear when they do finally close the loophole, I think the existence of sync queue is in response to issues. That seems more productive of a discussion.

Of course everyone has the right to express their ideas. No one has stated or implied they shouldn’t.

One player replied to me in another thread saying they have been making anti-premade posts on the forum for 17-18 years.

Does that seem worth it? Effective?

Maybe it was, if the true enjoyment is embodying a dark cloud on the BG forum, I guess?

1 Like

If it’s nothing to be concerned about then you’re just bumping their thread. I support community in any form, we’ve lost a lot of players and I don’t want to lose more which is also why I do defend the premise that sync premades are inherently unfair. That don’t mean I think you’re bad people, most of you any way (statistically there’s bound to be a few). Not you, I respect standing up for what you do even if I disagree.

I’m not always right, I just tell people that I am.