Do premades think they are better players?

I think they could but it wouldn’t be easy so it’s more investment than they want to make.

I’ll give my 2 cents about Premades especially epics. I run with BSG casually when I’m bored and ran with others in the past.

For the most part its alot of players that can’t break 1600, let alone 1800 that group together and get easy wins. I’m not trying to come off as insulting, but it is what it is. A lot of it is a good time in discord making jokes following strats for easy wins against pugs. It does get boring imo. In a rare occasion you face another premade, but thus far its been pretty one sided.

There are plenty of egos which does make it comical since generally these egos can’t break anything in rated pvp. Now there are some good players here and there among the communities so its fun to face off against them, but it doesn’t happen often.

Its a very limited experience and hey for some people logging in to get some easy wins is how they relax from a day at work.

3 Likes

I think theres a handful okay ish players in bsg more or less around the 18 to 2k bracket but the egos are way overboard for the level and I just blame bsg’s ability to win team fights reguardless of pvp rating manpower over skill power hehe

1 Like

Hard to lose a teamfight with PK tbh

PK isnt even one of the heavy hitters hes just your avg UA lock lol its the boomys and fire mage that change how the teamfight goes imo

1 Like

mfw 100% parsing mythic raider doing hundreds of millions of damage is average

what kind of smoke yall bringing in epics :flushed:

I do randoms with pk all the time, I don’t think we’ve lost a bg in 200 battlegrounds

1 Like

I haven’t been there all the time, but any other premade we faced this season has been a W and its not even close. Again I’m not sure though I’m not there all the time.

Make the challenge, find 40 arena guys interested in fighting a sync community and make a team up from there. Best win rate, 1 of each epic.

On the occasional game they do lose time to time I think its more of the gimmicky bgs like Ashran that they would lose the one of more often just cause of how you can do silly things to win but im pretty sure in my short time when I qued with them it was 100% a numbers game more than a skill check and that may be rude to say but I mean its not a hidden fact alot of the regulars in bsg are rly bad or an avg level player

1 Like

I can agree there, hard to really have a skill check in premade epics anyways.

Who has more balance and fire rerolls oh no no

What a nice game

I mean yeah pretty much but dont forget the MWs imo revival is just such an insane ability to have in these huge 40v40 fights

1 Like

Are we really problematizing Random BGs?

the teamfights are getting too fast, you get stunned once and by the time you are out the fight is over. longer fights have a lot more back and fourth and are a lot more dependent on good healer mana management. right now it is just blow everything and see which team is still standing.

Expected especially vs pugs. Theres no chance.

1 Like

Okay, this is interesting. I didn’t intend for my comment to mean go try another playstyle in this game like PVE or some other game. I was trying to suggest trying something in PvP other than crying on the forum. Like:

• Improve skill-wise
  • Increase effort solo queuing
    –improve communicating via text
    –communicate often in instance chat
  • try a different pvp role (i.e. dps, healer, tank)
  • encourage the social aspects of an MMO by grouping!
    –a party of 2-5 can make an impact in your enjoyment of PvP
    -Last but not least, I honestly think most people who complain about premade communities on the forum are the kind of player who needs a premade community most. If you aren’t finding value solo queuing, understand that years of complaining on the forum isn’t getting you more enjoyment but quite the opposite, then try it. Maybe that social aspect you get in that community is what you are really missing…

Maybe some of us are honest and consider manipulating the queue to gain an advantage dishonest. I’m not against the sync communities at all I’m just against an organized team against a random group.

Seems like you’re crying about people crying, or maybe we can have a civil discussion about sync queue sometime without the ad hominem?

1 Like

I don’t see how suggesting ways to improve their game experience is seen as crying, but sure. Adjust that conclusion you jumped to and we can begin.

I’ve never seen PK not in the #1 spot on damage and kills.

1 Like