Do people really dress up a little metal ball?

Possibly most annoying thing so far about ZM, and there are many, is the frequent Pococrap drops, sometimes as many as three from a single chest. You can’t sell them, you can’t even dump them without confirming you want to get rid of them. Otherwise your bags start filling up, and then your mailbox, which you also can’t just delete.

Okay, I stopped playing with paper dolls at age 6 or so, not crazy about transmogs in general. But transmogging Pocopoc ?? Personally I never pay much attention to other players’ balls, and assume they don’t look at mine. Is this really a thing ?

1 Like

Yes.

I also told mine to be aggressive and he pulled out a knife.

22 Likes

Yes. I bought the battle pet too and he shares the same customization as your current Pocopoc setup. I named him Cocopop. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yes I dressed mine up and the pet is dressed as well. If you don’t want to dress your’s up, just right click the items and forget about it.

5 Likes

It doesn’t take much effort to dress it up, and collecting cosmetics for Pocopoc only requires you to do a bunch of stuff you’re probably already doing if you’re in Zereth Mortis.

It’s better than the necrolord stitchyard, where the accessories aren’t dropped consumables that you can quickly get out of your inventory

Also if you have the Magic Pet Mirror toy and the Pocopoc pet that can be bought from the ciphers vendor, you can actually transform into your Pocopoc when you’re not in ZM

4 Likes

Stopped playing with dolls at 6

Plays a Fantasy RPG as a little fox furry

Yep, sounds legit!

13 Likes

Mine is dressed up, and sports the pirate hat.

2 Likes

Yup. My little dude is decked out in Gold so we match, cause we’re bros.

We noticed.

6 Likes

I’ve got mine with a little pepe to match the one I’ve got on my head.

3 Likes

I not only dress up my little robot buddy I even unlocked the option to take him outside of ZM with me!

3 Likes

non-pro-tip: use them, don’t delete them. As each appearance is unlocked, it never drops for that character again.

(I’d like to believe that people who assert that dress-up is juvenile while they are fighting digital monsters are just trying to be funny, but I’m never entirely sure in this world)

3 Likes

Wait really?! I need to double check my customizations on him then. :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

Why so salty about Pocopoc? The ball is more reliable than some pugs I’ve been in.

2 Likes

Candle all day

2 Likes

In today’s episode of ‘unfortunate phrasing’…

1 Like

Pocopoc needs a murloc suit of some sort.

3 Likes

Man, you’re missing out.

1 Like

Because picking customization options take some kind of considerable time and effort?

2 Likes

People dress up trailer hitches on their trucks, are you honestly that surprised?

4 Likes

Which reminded me that “truck nuts” are a thing.

5 Likes